Landmark Bus Shelter That Changes Color

The Landmark bus shelter is the central component of a product family that has been developed as a uniform design concept for the city furnishing of Hamburg in order to convey a harmonious overall image of the urban area. Modern elements and clear lines enable a universal use of this bus shelter. Integrated into one of the two side walls is an advertising showcase for double-sided posters in the City Light format. The right side wall contains a lighting system that shines in changing colors. This provides for alternating light and color moods at night. Thus, the bus shelter is stage set as an item of street furniture and moved into the focus of attention.

Designer: Hadi Teherani [ Manufacturer: Wall AG ]

• Patrick says:

i think its a waste of time and money… pretty dumb

• Hadi Teherani says:

I don’t see any of your design being published here

• Chris says:

Oh Snap. I Really like it. If i was a mayor of a city, and i needed some new street furniture, I would hire you.

• graphicDesigner says:

Wonderful idea. A singular piece rather than the typical metal and glass combo left from the 60’s and 70’s. San Francisco could benefit with a number of these downtown!

• Tim says:

As a Web, Graphic and soon to be Interior designer, I think its a great idea.

I am in Charlotte, NC and they just got done re amping the transit system because we just got a new light rail system, so this would of been good for the bus station.

The bus stops don’t have these for their stops and its ridiculous because a lot of people take the bus and this would be good.

I like the design. The fact that it changes color is cool because who doesn’t like stuff that changes colors. Its functional for the purpose its designed for and if you add informational system to it for that city, it would be great.

Nice!

• James says:

gotta be careful the lighting system doesnt get stolen…. mabye an anti theft and vandalism gard?

• shay says:

Patrick….ur dumb

• Siba says:

Patrick, you’re quite pathetic, can you do better, boet?

• Adebayo Akinyode says:

I have a contract to supply 100 bus shelter to a state in Nigeria. Pls kindly give me your various samples and their prices so as to enable me decide which ones am going to order for. kindly reply me message as soon as possible. Thanks, Adebayo Akinyode.

• Ja says:

this is a brilliant idea…lets make a whole city look like its was designed my apple….?

• jesse says:

where can i get information on the landmark bus shelter.

• I LOVE Mr Tehrani & HIS DESIGN

• Chris says:

computer…arch
    – Captain Jean-Luc Picard

• Chris says:

computer…arch
    – Captain Jean-Luc Picard

• mina says:

سلام
    خیلی شیکه
    موفق باشید آقای تهرانی

• I visited multiple web pages however the audio feature for audio songs existing at this website is in fact marvelous.

• 很要求卸妝產品的清潔能力, 對於nu skin只要求喜歡、舒服就好..nu skin. 所謂舒服就是不乾澀啦!!