Power Up With An Icon

The Icon Battery Pack for iPhone matches the uber-sophistication of Apple and delivers the extra punch with its visible “battery power” status. It uses EL lighting technology (supposedly the first to do so in the world!) for indicating the power status on its display and looks really swank! Features include additional talk time of up to 3 hours, or audio playback up to 18 hours. The company states that it is compatible with 3G and 3GS, I reckon a 4G version should be soon on the cards. One of those goodies that you can actually buy!

Designers: Essential TPE

The Icon Battery For iPhone 3GS by Essential TPE

icon_battery2

icon_battery3

• designholic says:

Is this for real? Looks pretty, I will get one if this is real deal. Brilliant and lovely design. Hope it will fit the new iPhone as well.

• ak says:

How much power u spend to display this beautiful battery? Ist better to spend this power for charging? Very nice idea but function is first.

• designholic says:

@ ak

Just google the EL display on the internet. the EL is actually considering as an energy saving display technology. And as my understanding that cell phone has keyboard are widely use the EL instead of the LED.
    for your reference.

• ak says:

@ designholic

i love the design, but i am telling that charger should charge. of course you can use energy saving technology, but small part of very important energy will be lost.

Anyway, i want one for my iPhone =) very nice device. congrats

• Mike says:

Gorgeous

• annais says:

I checked essential tpe website and according ot it, you’ll find them in many stores in Taiwan, although also available in other Asian countries (seems to be only Singapore and China). However, they do take Paypal if you want it badly and email them.

• jq says:

Totally love it!

• emrah says:

first of all, i appreciate…
    considering the image about its relationship with iphone, it does look like a big one. i mean, if it is cylindrical, its diameter says that its a fist-big device? maybe its light-weight? but if it is light-weight; there might be problem with balance/stability? by the way, is that plug designed tough enough to carry an iphone?
    sorry about spelling mistakes or if i’ve gone too far, thanks.

• Great – I should definitely pronounce, impressed with your site. I had no trouble navigating through all the tabs as well as related information ended up being truly easy to do to access. I recently found what I hoped for before you know it at all. Quite unusual. Is likely to appreciate it for those who add forums or something, web site theme . a tones way for your client to communicate. Excellent task.

• Some genuinely superb weblog posts on this web site , regards for contribution.

• Good to know! Is this still good for the new Iphones?

• xifan says:

can you tell me how much power u spend to display this beautiful battery?

• The i – Phone is also knoqn to be scratch resistant and is very user friendly.
    The back opens, and you can store up to 3 credit cards,
    cash or an ID inside. The album feature caan help yyou create more organization on your
    phone with your photographs.