Get wet with style

So as I was gazing longingly at this bathtub design called “Sorgente” by Lenci Design for Teuco, I realized that I was schooled on the difference between a bathtub and a hot tub. A bathtub is obviously for bathing, and a hot tub is obviously for more recreational use and relaxing. Barely a difference here right? Well Teuco does not see too much of a difference either and has married the two with their latest creation. Highlighted by a seamless sunken profile and fitted with 8 Hydrosilence whirlpool jets, the tub’s function is super quiet to ensure a tranquil experience. You can also enjoy the benefits of a control panel or remote control operation, underwater lighting, a magnetic headrest, and a pull-out shower with a flexible hose. It fills automatically and treats the water with its internal filtration system. Plastic battleships not included.

Designer: Lenci Design [ Via: Trendir ]

• I hope one day I could get wet with style. 🙂

• igreenspot says:

it looks like an oasis to release your stress at the end of the day

• bathroombuzz says:

truly amazing tub

• Righty says:

i had some ideas on showers and tubs and i was wondering if you could explain the filtration system a little bit more. I was wondering is it filled with regular water and then circulated between the jets do you use the same water every time you take a nice sit in the relaxing tub.

thanks for the inspiration.

• paj says:

it makes me happy to see good looking things like this one.
    but it makes me sad to see useless things like this, too.

the way in and the way out is not the one I like. If you relax and look around you head is on the high with the floor – or am I wrong. It doesn#t put me in a relaxing mood.

• Jacob Slevin says:

Can I purchase this tub somewhere?

• Topham Beauclerk says:

Yes, it’s very beautiful. But if inside the sides slope down, and there’s no edge, it looks like you can’t really step into it. Do you have to lie down and slide into the damn thing?

• jacques says:

that could get you laid.

• HamNCheese says:

I think this is gorgeous, and I like the fact that the overspill is disguised with the slotted floor panels. There’s something elegant about that.

Topham- I think this would most likely function just like any other recessed tub or hot tub- you’d sit on the edge, put your feet in, slide in and sit down.

Paj- these types of tub designs are actually quite common- usually used for spas etc. I’ve always thought it feels like you are embedded in the earth, which can be very relaxing for some people.

• Mike says:

I’m speachless man, that’s one hell of a tub!.

• If you want to take a great deal from this piece of writing then you
    have to apply such strategies to your won web site.

• of course like your web-site but you have to take a look at
    the spelling on several of your posts. Many of them are rife with spelling problems and
    I in finding it very troublesome to tell the
    truth on the other hand I will certainly come
    again again.

• Its like you read my mind! You appear to know so much about this, like you wrote the book iin it or
    something. I tthink that you could do with a few pics to drive the message home a bit,
    butt instead of that, this is magnificent blog.
    A fantastic read. I will certainly be back.

• It’s a shame yyou don’t have a donate button! I’d most
    certainly donate to thjs brilliant blog! I guess for now i’ll
    settle for bookmarking and adding your RSS feed to my Goole account.
    I look forwar to brand new udates and will talk about this site with my Facebook group.
    Chatt soon!