Product Ventures is a brand strategy and design consultancy specializing in product and packaging innovation. They are unique in their ability to provide truly holistic design and 360-degree consideration to every challenge. As pioneers of the consumer-informed business actionable process, they transform ideas into purposeful, meaningful and memorable design solutions. Product Ventures’ cohesive team of experts encompasses brand strategy, industrial design, graphic design, consumer research, mechanical engineering, packaging engineering, and prototyping. Bringing together decades of experience, unparalleled facilities and an unwavering dedication to solving client needs have empowered them to shape the world’s best-known brands. Apply now to be a part of this innovative workspace!
Winner of the prestigious Red Dot Award and the first of it’s kind, The Petrol Cambio Equipment Bag & Camera Support System cleverly transforms from a camera carrier into a camera/video support system suitable for cameras weighing up to 9.9 pounds.
Product Ventures, a renowned design consultancy, specializing in product and packaging innovation, is looking for an exceptional Industrial Designer candidate with 3-5 years of experience. This person should be passionate about structural design and have a good understanding of how to translate visual cues successfully into three-dimensional forms. This position requires an aptitude to learn new skills and continually explore new methods to be a more effective designer. Candidates should have good oral communication skills.
• Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Design
• 3-5 years experience working as an industrial designer with accomplished perspective sketching abilities (both by hand and tablet/Cintiq)
• Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, In-Design, and KeyShot
• An understanding of Rhino3D, SolidWorks, and/or Artios CAD
• Possess expert sketching and rendering skills
• Proven problem-solving skills combined with sophisticated aesthetics and form development sense
• Ability to develop clever mechanical solutions and create a preferred user experience with ergonomically intuitive solutions
• Highly organized and capable multi-tasker
• Deliver clear concept communication and presentation format (all necessary views, notations appropriate to the audience and venue)
• Effectively direct CAD and prototyping to ensure accurate embodiment and execution of the design
How to Apply
If this describes you and you are excited by the challenge of designing for an agency that works with the world’s top companies and best-known brands, please contact them to be considered for this position. Please e-mail your cover letter, resume, portfolio, and sketching samples.
Check out all the latest design openings on Yanko Design Job Board