KISKA is an independent design studio. More than 260 designers, strategists, digital experts, engineers, and modelers work at KISKA’s Austrian headquarters, including their headquarters in Germany, the United States, and China. Working across industries and integrating creative fields, they design desirable products and brands.
In collaboration with Husqvarna, KISKA created the NORDEN Motorcycle concept. With it’s versatile and accessible package, the NORDEN concept is designed to provide you with all you need for effortless riding.
“Starting as a designer here isn’t like anywhere else. Leads trust you to take on a big role right away,” said Julian, a designer at KISKA. You could do an internship at a brand headquarters or a traditional studio. But you want something different! KISKA makes you think differently. The brand-oriented nature of product design here means that every day is a big-picture day. Apply now to be a part of this groundbreaking environment!
- Deep involvement in the design process and innovation projects.
- Supporting your team throughout the entire design process.
- Bringing unique ideas to the table.
- Motivation to gain insights into both the design process and studio life.
- To be a design student or recent graduate. Preferably in product design or industrial design. Availability for six months.
- An open mind and willingness to work across creative fields to challenge status-quo ideas.
- English fluency.
How to Apply
The Austrian government requires employers to state the minimum salary for every position. In this case, the actual salary is €1,000 per month for an undergraduate internship and €1,200 per month for a postgraduate internship. KISKA is also an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention.
Check out all the latest design openings on Yanko Design Job Board