NewDealDesign is an award-winning technology design firm and the 2013 National Design Award honoree. With over 100 awards under their belt, they work on the coolest projects in tech, from advance concept assignments with industry giants to the latest creations for hot start-ups. NewDealDesign teams industrial, graphic and interaction designers with strategists and engineers to create delightful objects and experiences. Apply now to be a part of this creative environment!
A Core77 Design Awards 2019 Notable, ‘Serve’ is a street-savvy robot, bringing urban autonomous delivery to life. It was jointly developed by Postmates and NewDealDesign.
NewDealDesign is looking for a passionate and talented Senior Industrial Designer to join their downtown San Francisco office. This is an outstanding hands-on opportunity to contribute and grow with a leading design firm.
- Contribute a creatively adventurous outlook to bring bold, new ideas to the table.
- Create form studies and prototypes that showcase your confidence in working with your hands.
- Demonstrate and promote the importance of good design and brand values and their impact on society and business, including the NewDealDesign brand and design philosophy.
- Provide tactical management of ID project, team coordination, and associated workflow productivity.
- Communicate with clients and vendors locally and abroad as needed.
- Craft and organize all visual designs, written documents, and presentations with skill and efficacy for clients’ needs.
- Assist NDD leadership in client-facing meetings and other professional functions.
- Provide skill and expertise working with an array of design tools to complete projects, such as 3D CAD SolidWorks, 3D Rendering, Adobe Creative Suite, MSFT Office to bring projects and presentations to life.
- Demonstrate your understanding of the value of color, materials, and finishes as it applies to product design.
- Convey a personal commitment to hard work and effective time management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Design or equivalent.
- Must have 5+ years of recent and very relevant industrial design experience.
- Excellence in relevant digital tools – Adobe CC, 3D CAD, rendering software.
- Excellent hand sketching and form development skills.
- Great problem solving and communication skills.
- Demonstrate strong mechanical understanding and ability to interact with internal and external engineering teams.
- Must have a portfolio that showcases a thoughtful creative process (sketches and models).
How to Apply
San Francisco, CA.
Check out all the latest design openings on Yanko Design Job Board