Digital Cutting Board

The Almighty Board is the ultimate kitchen assistant. This smart-board will simultaneously serve as your cutting board, display your recipes, provide step-by-step directions and weigh your ingredients out for you. After you wash it, it will even tell you if it has been cleaned enough to avoid cross-contamination or food poisoning. If only it could do the dishes too!

Designer: Jaewan Jeong

• Ray says:

Any material that needs to be see through would have to be hard and scratch proof. Otherwise, the screen becomes occluded by the scratch marks. This means that the material has to be harder than the knife. This in turn would dull your knives.

• Quintin says:

And it seems to be a touchscreen too?

It looks cool and futuristic, but I can’t even count the number of reasons why this won’t work…

• Seamus Dubh says:

Reminds me of those Viral vids of older folks using ipads as cutting boards.

• Jimmy C says:

It may not be instantly possible, but it is a good idea. Someone should be working on this.

• RICK says:

how are you supposed to read and touch it with a piece of meat on it

• tryner says:

….good luck

• Josh says:

make it dishwasher safe and it’ll be a huge hit. Personally I don’t need to stick it in the dishwasher cause I got fingers that can be utilized to wash something after I’ve finished using it. but seriously, start producing and selling it! I’ll buy like…3 maybe.

• kendall says:

i hope it’s waterproof

• ozan bulut says:

exactly same of my 2006 summer school project (except RGB display & food contamination feature) at itu industrial design department 🙂

• Somebody necessarily lend a hand to make severely articles I would state. That is the very first time I frequented your website page and to this point? I amazed with the research you made to make this actual submit incredible. Magnificent activity!

• taistenexia says:

I conceive this web site holds some real wonderful information for everyone. “Glory is fleeting, but obscurity is forever.” by Napoleon.

• Furbies says:

Great write-up, I’m regular visitor of one’s site, maintain up the excellent operate, and It’s going to be a regular visitor for a lengthy time.

• Hunter says:

So what are regular cutting boards made out of? They don’t dull knifes; neither are they scratched up after cutting.

• Ray says:

Wood/bamboo. They are scratched up after cutting. It is just too shallow to see.

• Lisa says:

I have good knives, The last thing I want to do is put blade to glass. I’ll stick with my tablet and wood cutting boards. Yes, more than one to avoid cross contamination or,worse, apples that tastevof onion.

• Joseph Hyde says:

I’m here to lead a rebellion if The Might Board is not produced and sold forthwith!!! Get too it!

• ed thorpe says:

Very serious, but solvable design flaw…….has price point been established?

• ed thorpe says:

[….] Very serious, but solvable design flaw…….has price point been established? [….]

• Fashion is something which improves your lifestyle in most amazing manner and it
    is all about making simplest dresses more exclusive with styling.
    Here are a few tips to prevent basketball injuries. In addition, this comfortable fabric it doesn’t hurt and is also durable
    will ensure that you can use this beautiful dress on the long
    period of time rather than using it not until.

• Two weeks ago our employer announced that we would be moving our office to a new location; this was great news considering
    our company had grown in number quite drastically over the last year.

Numbers of professional packers and movers of Delhi also provide reliable and completely safe international shifting services.
    Getty Center is renowned for its architecture, gardens,
    and views overlooking Los Angeles. For this reason many people make an effort to
    be brokers of freight companies. In order to over come this, a telescope in space was
    necessary. Large open space in the back of the truck leaves plenty of space for objects to
    fall out of place and get beat against each other, but there’s a simple
    solution to this problem, and it is to set the cargo bar
    of bars around the loading area of the vehicle in order to
    hold items in place. Check out Sea – World San Diego
    coupons so that you can experience all the fun and see all of the animals
    at an affordable price. This means that you can just open the
    door and leave the screen closed to enjoy the beautiful weather without pesky bugs.
    When you are looking for ways to cut costs, consider turning to
    Business Electricity Prices to get the best rates. For example, a
    pharmaceutical manufacturer may invest in new 1,
    000-litre capacity reactor vessels, a property company purchases
    a 500-vehicle capacity city-centre car park, and a ‘multiplex’ cinema is built
    with 10 screens and a total capacity of 2,500 seats.

• Thanks for your marvelous posting! I quite enjoyed reading
    it, you might be a great author. I will be sure to bookmark your
    blog and definitely will come back someday. I want to encourage continue your great writing, have
    a nice morning!

• Tara Kepley says:

I am interested in the digital cutting board. Is it available for purchase and if so, where?

• Anuj Garg says:

Vey nice product , I am Delhi Based
    We are interested in your product
    Please guide me how to introduce your product in India as per your company policy – distribution or launching a company in India

• Yuliya says:

Very nice board! Can you tell me how much it costs now, and where can I buy it?