Coffee from my Pocket

You will be the belle of the ball when you pop this lovely little mamma out on the train ride from Scottland to London town. Such a fancy fellow or lady you shall be with four cups of instant coffee! Inside of this device, the “icoffee”, you’ll find a refillable water tank, four synthesized ceramic cups, rechargeable battery (or adapter) for power, and the ability to create four cups on the go! Go go go and drink drink drink.

Four cups for everyone or just for yourself. The ceramic cups are tough, resisting damage or breakage, and are cool to the touch, even filled with delicious icoffee coffee. Drink up!

Designers: Gerda Hopfgartner

• Ilgar says:

Hi there! You have to be careful about using Nespresso logo. I have created RACEspresso coffee machine design (which you can see on this website) and had Ferrari and Nespresso logo on it. I have sent an email to Nespresso CEO and Communications Director inviting them to explore my idea and few days later I have received a very encouraging letter from Nespresso Brand Intellectual Property Counsel accusing me of trademark infringement and requesting to remove Nespresso logo from the coffee machine. Opposite to Nespresso, Ferrari people were open to discuss this project with me without any infringement accusations. Perhaps Ferrari people are doing a bad job? I don't think so.

• Ilgar says:

• @mhmedia says:

I WANT ONE !!!!!!! (so where can I get one?)

• @mhmedia says:

I WANT ONE !!!!!!! (so where can I get one?)

• christel1974 says:

I WANT ONE TOO!!!!!! So when and where can I get one? Hopefully very soon!!!!

• christel1974 says:

I WANT ONE TOO!!!!!! So when and where can I get one? Hopefully very soon!!!!

• Kurt says:

I want to have it!!!!!
    How to get it?

It is absolute Great innovation.

BR kurt

• Joshua says:

this is complete garbage if you can’t buy it anywhere. waste of time.