Oppo is at the forefront of the smartphone and consumer electronics movement in the east. A company that has pushed for innovation alongside its sister company Vivo, and is also the parent company of OnePlus, Oppo doesn’t shy away from innovation. With phones that boast of advanced electronics, cameras especially (Oppo is widely considered the selfie expert), and overall builds, Oppo ranks 8th in the world’s top smartphone companies. Their electronics division is also known to make some of the world’s most advanced Blu-ray players as well as headphones and amplifiers. As of yesterday, Oppo’s R15 Pro holds the title of the world’s fastest charging phone, with a charge speed of 0-100% in an impressive 35 minutes (that’s the average length of a TV series episode)!
Here you can come into contact with the cutting-edge design information, cooperate with top R&D team, and have room for diversified growth. Join us now, and you will be able to create next-generation fashionable choicest products with our elite team in Central London!
– Dare to innovate and put forward industry-leading design concepts.
– Cooperate with internal and external teams including product R&D and technology and manufacturing, put forward solutions for product realization, and guarantee perfect realization of design concepts.
– Bachelor’s degree or above, and a sense of enjoyment and enthusiasm towards design.
– Very high design aesthetic, sensitivity to fashion trends, and artistic tastes.
– Keen insight. Be adept at drawing inspiration from life, art or fashion trends, and searching for design opportunities.
– Strong innovation consciousness, not restricted by existing experience and conventional thinking, and dare to propose innovative design concepts.
– Excellent design presentation capability. Be able to clearly and accurately express design concepts, and perfectly present top design schemes.
– Outstanding hand-drawing and 3D modeling capabilities. Proficient in 2D design software such as CorelDraw/Photoshop and 3D modeling software such as Rhino/ProE/Alias.
– Excellent communication and presentation skills, and team-work spirit.
– Working experience or internship experience with outstanding design teams in the industry will be a plus.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your CV and portfolio to Juju at [email protected]
Emails must have the subject title: ‘Freelance design – Your Name (via Yanko Design)’
We will contact you with suitable opportunities.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Visit our Job Board to view similar jobs or to post a Job Opening.