Hope you are settled into the week and enjoying Valentine’s Day! Here’s just another friendly reminder that the 2013 A’ Design Awards & Competition will be closing their submissions on February 28, 2013. Make most of this upcoming weekend and submit your projects to any of these categories: Product Design, Transportation Design, Lighting, Digital Devices, Packaging Design Category; the complete list of categories is here.
Amongst the various benefits of participating in the A’ Design Awards, the key ones that come to my mind are the exclusive exhibition, entry in the yearbook, comprehensive PR and Publicity, world design rankings inclusion and the gala-night for networking!
- Deadline for submission is February 28, 2013.
- Winners will get early communication on March 7, 2013.
- Results will be announced to public on April 15, 2013 when the award winners’ exhibition starts.
- Results will be posted on Yanko Design on April 15, 2013.
A’ Design Awards Exhibition Details:
A’ Design Award Winners’ Exhibition at MOOD will be held at Como, Italy. Dates: 15-27 Apr 2013.
- 751 m2 Space is provided for winners to exhibit their works. Winners who cannot join by physical works will be provided free poster printing and preparation service, therefore every designers’ works get exhibited.
A’ Winners’ Exhibition at About Design will be held at Gdansk, Poland. Dates: 10-12 May 2013.
- 112 m2 Space is provided for winners to exhibit their works. A’ Design Award will carry small pieces, and provide poster preparation and printing free of charge to all winners.
A’ Winners’ Exhibition at Product Design Days, will be held at Mumbai, India. Dates: 21-22 Nov 2013.
- 112 m2 Space is provided for winners to exhibit their works. A’ Design Award will carry small pieces, and provide poster preparation and printing free of charge to all winners. See last years’ exhibiton at Chennai here.