World’s Slimmest Wallet Case For iPhone

Wallet Case + iPhone + Cards + Money = Bulky Case

If this is your formula for a wallet case then I am sorry you have it all wrong; or you are using the wrong wallet case! When you use a Lexx iPhone Wallet Case by Vaultskin, you are not only holding on to a functional and superbly designed product, you also have your hands on the slimmest wallet case for an iPhone! Yes, I also love ring to a special 30% discount for Yanko Design readers! Details inside…

Designer: Alexia for Vaultskin [ Buy it Here ]

The good news is that Vaultskin is offering a special 30% discount to Yanko Design readers!

• Simply use the code “YANKO” for 30% DISCOUNT at www.vaultskin.com and pick from a dashing brown and sexy black case.

Designed using genuine leather for a premium look and feel, the hard-shell case protects your iPhone while providing handy slots to carry up to 8 cards like credit cards, travel card, driving license, store cards, cash and keys. This all-in-one solution is a great grab when you are nipping down the street for a quick purchase or simply out of the house! A powerful magnet secures the card compartment in the case.

The unique features of the Lexx include separate pocket for your two most frequently used cards and full access to your iPhone’s screen, camera and all the ports.

Case for iPhone 4

[youtube:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVKwXYmlFRk 600 451]

Case for iPhone 5

[youtube:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8Dzo-45Olw 600 451]

• Boxhead says:

Umm… how can you say “World’s Slimest” when you showed the “Wally” last week which is slimmer than that one.

• Silky says:

So you know… If lose your wallet, you know you lost your phone as well

• oh yes please, I alway want to de-magnetize all my card by putting them just in front of my iPhone antenna. Thx

• James says:

Well, actually you can use iPhone locator app to find your wallet!

• Sammy says:

The wally only holds 3 cards, this vaultskin holds nine plus cash.

• Sam says:

You should probably stop carrying a bag or ruck sack as well, you don’t want to loose everything. This case keeps your essential going out stuff in one pocket. Neat idea.

• Agnes says:

I’ve been using my vaultskin for four months and all my cards are still good.

• Gen says:

Disclosure: I work for Vaultskin

First of all thank you for all the feedback guys. Keep it coming.

> As with any product, it is not for everyone. If you tend to loose your phone often, this is not probably the best case for you.

Also I agree with the comment above regarding rucksack or a bag, which also allow you to store all the precious items including you car and home keys in one place.

> With regards to being world’s thinnest, Vaultskin is thinnest when you compare it with cases that have capacity for 8-10 credit cards. Phone cases that only can store 1-3 cards would be thinner.

For US orders use amazon US – http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1/192-0684386-1303230?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=vaultskin

• Caspar ter Horst says:

What about the remarks regarding “magnets” and damaging the cards?

• Gen says:

Thank you for contacting us.

The magnet really has very limited to NO impact on the cards as it emits constant magnetic field. Unless it is a very strong magnet, which is not the case here.

Cards are affected by alternating magnetic field, which is emitted by the phone’s antennas. So if your cards are ok being next to the phone, then it should be absolutely fine. Most of the cards are, since we are all fine carrying wallets in the same pocket as a phone.
    However, some cards do get affected by phone antennas. Normally, only hotel keys and similar cheap cards are affected.

Once again, thank you for your interest in our products.

Kind regards,
    Gen
    Vaultskin Customer Service

• Hello! I just would like to give a huge thumbs up for the good data you’ve got here on this post.
    I might be coming back to your blog for
    extra soon.

• WellingtonRace says:

Push Wallet is Way slimmer Way WAY more automatic, and fits all you need.. I saw that on CultofMac when I was just searching for my next wallet. awesome Kickstarter

• Jestine says:

Good way of telling, and fastidious paragraph to obtain facts concerning my presentation focus, which
    i am going to convey in academy.

• you’re truly a excellent webmaster. The website loading pace is incredible.

It kind of feels that you’re doing any distinctive
    trick. Furthermore, The contents are masterpiece. you have done
    a great job in this topic!

• This is one of the things that I like in a full case. The ability to store credit cards and carry a wallet along with the phone.