Pre-packaging Intelligence

The Virtual Intelligent Projector is a brilliant concept and a very helpful aid to designers. Umpteen hours go into designing the packaging of a product and the impact can only be known after samples are printed. This device basically eliminates the process of printing a sample as it projects the virtual packaging label to the box. It can cast color drafts onto six sides of blank color box.

As the designer explains, “it enables designers to determine the reference in the real environment, instead of by using real pictures. The biggest advantages of virtual intelligent projector is that it can cast color draft files onto transparent plastic or glass, then intelligent data analysis of color draft documents will be projected to geometric surface. This method is fast and efficient, and the most important is that it is environmentally friendly. The recognition of this new process is called ICS.”

Designer: Liliquan

• Rob says:

really? That’s ridiculous. Why, why, why?

• Emmo709 says:

When someone invents a inkjet printer this will be obsolete.

Hold on!…..

• FredMartin says:

Did you find a way to project black color?
    Great! …

• Jimmy C says:

You’re not understanding. This is for official buisnesses. They’ll be saving paper and ink by projecting the image of the brand name on the box instead of printing it.

• Rob says:

No, Jimmy, you’re not understanding. This concept relies on the designer’s redesign of the optical principles of physics. After you read the quote, you will see that the concept is pur fantasy.
    “It can cast color draft files onto transparent plastic or glass”. If you know basic optics, this is a joke to you. If you don’t know basic optics, you have no grounds to support the concept.
    And even if they were saving paper and ink, how much paper and ink do you think they would need to save to offset the carbon footprint of a machine like this?

• emmo709 says:

Nice try Jimmy, but ink/paper would still be used in the development of any graphic image and is it an issue anyway. Theres no feel driver for this to exist. Well not yet anyway.

• Deuxiemement, toujours verifier les websites avant de telecharger-si
    elle a des virus ou adwares dans le veuille ou non, parce
    que si le virus se vous risquez de perdre des donnees importantes de votre PC.
    Films gratuits en ligne sont disponibles a travers les domaines publics.
    Dans de dont les droits d’auteur ont effectivement expire.

• horror says:

ciamik banget desain web nya, enteng bos.., boleh tau pake theme apa..?

• What i do not realize is in reality how you’re no longer
    actually a lot more well-favored than you might be right now.

You’re so intelligent. You realize therefore considerably iin the case oof this matter,
    produced me in my opinion believe it from a lot of numerous angles.
    Its like men and women are not fascinated unless it’s one thing to accomplish with
    Woman gaga! Your own stuffs outstanding.

At all times deal with it up!

• poišci says:

Hurrah! At last I got a webpage from where I know how to in fact take
    helpful facts concerning my study and knowledge.

• Sam wypełnię i zaniosę pit do urzędu.

• Bounyen says:

Just wanted to send a lttile Thank You! Today, when walking the pooch, I suddenly remembered your unofficial challenge, and I started to see reflections everywhere. How come I never paid attention before? I took a lot of photographs, but neither my nor my camera’s abilities qualify for this challenge. I’m only a Knipser , you know. Nevertheless enjoyed it a lot! Sus:)nne