Phone with an Extra Squishy Surprise

My generation (I’m 30’ish if you must know) will not understand the need to have a cool looking phone that allows you to browse the internet intuitively, but the millennial generation do and I suspect they would love the Trypoxy Phone. Looks like a smooth pebble but for the ultimate web browsing experience, the rear has a soft-gel-like grab extension that can pulled out. It fits snuggly in one hand and has built-in controls to pinch and squeeze your way through the internet with simulated buttons for scrolling and moving back/forth thru pages.

Designers: Miyazawa Tetsu & Ichimura Shigenori

• Sarah says:

Very… Special & futuristic form I like it so much…

• this phone looks awesome!

• this phone looks awesome!

• Thunder350 says:

Cool concept, I like the look, but I don't see much use for that "trypoxy", more of a "look at me" type thing then a actual useful tool. IMO it can't touch the Mozilla Seabird! <3

• Thunder350 says:

Cool concept, I like the look, but I don't see much use for that “trypoxy”, more of a “look at me” type thing then a actual useful tool. IMO it can't touch the Mozilla Seabird! <3

• luiz says:

I don´t understand with use this phone

• luiz says:

I don´t understand with use this phone

• Thornild says:

Nice consept

• Jon says:

I like the design of the "Trypoxy Phone". How to use that phone? It looks so difficult to operate it….

• Jon says:

I like the design of the “Trypoxy Phone”. How to use that phone? It looks so difficult to operate it….

• I have to say, i have mixed feelings about that concept. Looks cool and all but… why??!

• marmoter says:

Thanks for sharing. It is impressive. By the way, we are an online shop wholesale china electronics such as mobile phones, tablet PC, mp3 player and so on. You are welcome to visit our shop for any shopping purpose. Have a nice day.

• marmoter says:

• The right price is definitely a big factor in choosing the right
    moving company and the services on the estimate will help you get a good price.
    Help is available that may make it possible to get back on the right
    financial path. From the years since inception of Moving – Relocation,
    a number of other websites begun to emulate
    the degree of customer support it offers.

• Residences developed within a 5 to ten moment stroll of the middle.
    These companies have professional staff which carried your goods from one place to
    another. It must be active in the moving industry for more than ten years.

• And if this fashionable style comes at an affordable rate then that acts just like a cherry on the cake.

Here are a few tips to prevent basketball injuries.

Then, too, there is still another aspect to celebrity maternity wear.

• Two weeks ago our employer announced that we would be moving our office
    to a new location; this was great news considering our company had grown in number
    quite drastically over the last year. The excellent packing is
    necessary to move the goods safely to the new location. There are various other materials that are in practice of moving like bubble wraps.

You’re going to be able to take part in all of the conversations; just
    beware that your cooking abilities are going to be on show, though.
    As a result, migrants are looking for newer options where they can lead a relaxing life and get to make good money in return for their
    services. You can even present some gift vouchers
    of spa to take the pleasure of relaxation on their birthday.
    Solar panel are considered a green building material because they use renewable
    energy from the sun to generate electricity. This means that you
    can just open the door and leave the screen closed to enjoy the beautiful weather without pesky bugs.

Implement document management software system in your home, office and
    storage today to assist you with de-cluttering not
    only your paper filing system, but any item
    that you can put a number onto to get organized and
    be more productive. Time zones, office locations, will no longer be a
    deciding factor in the claims handling process.