Futuristic Vaio Zoom

The Vaio Zoom notebook concept takes everything we know about holographic technology and squeezes it inside a thin glass form factor. When off, the screen is completely transparent and the keyboard goes opaque. Turn it on and the touchscreen holographic festivities begin. Even the  mouse buttons are holographic!

It’s just a concept so there’s no info on important tidbits like tactile feedback, battery life, system stats, etc., but rest assured technologies like this are closer than you think. It may not come all at once but it’s coming.

Designer: Eno Setiawan

Vaio Zoom by Eno Setawan

• v says:

love it

• Bia Ammar says:

Can any one tell me the name of this model and company

and is it available in Pakistan ??

• Anonymous says:

srry ppl but this is a futuristic ideal, it may not come out until 2012 or muchhhh after..
    soo don’t waste yur time looking for it or listenin to liers sayin they have it or there parents have it..

Coming from someone who knows alot about it!!!
    Believe it or Not!!!!!!

• anton says:

can i have one? can i buy it somewhere?

• jessica says:

well i think its cool it might be somethin diffrent if it was $100 dollars i would buy it. the black color is cool but hopefully it would come in many colors.

• Rem says:

I'd buy one if something like this came out, so long as it came it white.

• Rem says:

I'd buy one if something like this came out, so long as it came it white.

• Kleine-Commandant says:

Could anyone give a price for this laptop…
    my guess is…. hmmm something like 2000 – 3000 euro's??

• Kleine-Commandant says:

Could anyone give a price for this laptop…
    my guess is…. hmmm something like 2000 – 3000 euro's??

• ABEJ RIJWI says:

HOW MUCH HAVE TO PAY TO BUY,,NOW..?

• ABEJ RIJWI says:

HOW MUCH HAVE TO PAY TO BUY,,NOW..?

• qwe says:

they should have the cover transparent, so no one sees what your doing, crystals would work better than glass

• qwe says:

• TIny says:

Hi tech screen looks so good!!

• TIny says:

Hi tech screen looks so good!!

• flex ticket says:

This is next age gadget!

• flex ticket says:

This is next age gadget!

• mahyar says:

wo0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o00o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0owWwWwWWwWwWwwww

very very very nice it's really and very cool

• mahyar says:

very very very nice it's really and very cool

• Certain 2 ideas in this post are easily the simplest we have all had.

• WizardOfOz. says:

Actually, if taken care of, Vaio’s are really good computers. Our family has had one for two years now and it is doing fine.

• SlaleOnesee says:

What are your favorite flowers? With a view norm, I like very much astromerii.

• Jimmy C says:

Certainly something. I like it.

• yhfjk says:

$2000?

• Pete says:

i think that apple computers look really good, but unfortunately their specs are shit.
    Then theres sony. Sonys computers look good, and have good specs.

• Davis says:

I think the whole mac v pc thing is a little ridiculous… Montag, you’re wrong that mac only supports mac hardware… I don’t really understand what you mean by that because the only hardware that I’ve had to find specially for my mac was an hdmi cable that has a special input to fit in my mac-macs don’t have an hdmi input (although most people consider hardware the computer itself). If you meant software, that’s also incorrect to a point. All computers have software specifically meant to work with the particular brand of hardware you’re using, but saying mac only works with apple software is not true-newer macs can run windows and other software as if they were pc’s and for older macs you can buy software to make your mac run windows software easier-although that’s not talking about system software. I don’t know if macs can run windows system software, but if you want windows/ pc software, why would you pay more for a mac. Here’s my comparison of mac v pc

Mac- less likely to get a virus, more apt at “artistic” use (ie adobe products, video design), more user targeted amenities (photo booth, dashboard), and, obviously, works better with itunes if you use it

PC- much better price, more variety of computers to better suit individuals, and in my opinion, more user friendly (macs take awhile to figure out in my opinion, but maybe that’s because I grew up with PC), and (as this nice vaio so aptly shows) pc’s have a lot of cool features to keep them on a competitive level with macs

• Leon says:

Hi how much are they and where and when can I buy one
    Reply ASAP please

• Leon says:

Hi how much are they and where and when can I buy one

• Leon says:

Hi how much are they and where and when can I buy one.

• Howdy very nice blog!! Man .. Excellent ..
    Amazing .. I will bookmark your web site and take the feeds
    additionally? I’m satisfied to seek out numerous helpful info
    here in the post, we need work out more strategies in this
    regard, thanks for sharing. . . . . .

• Hi! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any trouble with hackers?
    My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up
    losing months of hard work due to no back up.
    Do you have any solutions to protect against hackers?

• minecraft says:

Howdy! Would you mind if I share your blog with my myspace group?
    There’s a lot of folks that I think would really appreciate your content.
    Please let me know. Thank you

• edomowo.pl says:

When someone writes an article he/she retains the thought of a
    user in his/her brain that how a user can understand it.
    Therefore that’s why this paragraph is amazing. Thanks!

• The expenses connected with driving when under the influence legal
    professionals could work, you’ve been charged
    with DUI. Classes, which is the effect of your best decision. Along with the Jacksonville DUI lawyer can test
    positive for marijuana days, 5 mandatory days in jail and convict you of a man. The police then ask the court process,
    it is important to you and seek nofollow to negotiate rehabilitation and help you.
    Hillsborough County, obviously the test and your license, steep fines, ignition interlock installation, vehicle
    impoundment.

• simon says:

wow this is cool i will like to have one