Yotel, the revolutionary new hotel concept that is redefining the global hotel industry, is today launching with 46 stylish cabins at Gatwick Airport – South Terminal, with other city and airport locations to follow. Inspired by first-class airline cabins, Yotel is the first hotel to be located inside a UK airport terminal. YO! Founder Simon Woodroffe conceived the innovative Yotel cabins to provide a flexible and convenient ‘first class’ hotel experience at affordable prices. The next generation cabins come fully equipped with en-suite bathrooms, free Wifi and wired internet access and ‘techno wall’ entertainment systems.
Yotel provides the ideal solution to early morning flights and long scheduled transfers, as well as unexpected flight delays and cancellations. The cabins will be bookable for just a few hours enabling delayed and transfer passengers to relax in privacy in front of a movie or to enjoy a refreshing shower with their favourite music playing. In addition, passengers leaving on those early morning flights can stay the night before to catch some valuable extra hours of sleep, safe in the knowledge that they are just a casual stroll away from their departure point. For additional simplicity, Yotel cabins can be booked in advance online.
Cabins come as ‘Premium’, ‘Standard’ – both with enough room for two, en suite bath rooms, in cabin entertainment and room service – and soon to come – ‘Economy’ cabins, which come with all the same amenities except en-suite bathrooms.
Features within the cabins include:
• Techno wall with clothes storage, pull down working desk with charging points, network cable socket and free Wifi and wired internet access
• Mood lighting and luxury bedding to induce relaxation
• Bathroom with luxury fittings including shower, bespoke revitalizing body wash, hairdryer, and soft towels with a heated mirror
• Flat screen TV system with over 60 free TV stations including Sky Sports plus on demand blockbuster and classic movies. 80 radio channels plus a jukebox with over 5,000 music tracks and a headphone jack
• Snacks, club meals and refreshments ordered from the TV system and then delivered to your cabin or the ability to visit ‘The Galley’ where the cabin crew are available 24 hours a day.