Pixel Block Chocolates With A Social Message

These chocolates might look unusual upon first glance. Individual pieces have purposely been removed to form silhouettes but there’s more than meets to eye. There’s a social message involved.

In today’s society, we’re conditioned to get the most food while spending less. Bulk buy comes to mind. Borrowing on that dichotomy, what if you paying more meant getting less. These chocolates would cost as much, if not more, than standard chocolates yet you get less. Clever design such as these silhouettes are used to justify the cost. Often when something is novel, people are willing to spend more.

Designer: Tithi Kutchamuch

• Jeni says:

how clever and adorable.
    mmm….i feel like some chocolate now 😀

• sarah says:

I like the “30% EXTRA less” label.

• zuy says:

less material Starck will love it …. i joke it’s cute but not design

• This would be a great gift for the GF, thats all I know… I would have some fun eating the “leftovers”

• PAT says:

UMMM~ !!

so
    i like it 55

• I'm not quite sure why you put quotations for leftovers, as if it were some sort of inside perverted joke

• With havin so much content do you ever run into any issues of
    plagorism or copyright infringement? My website has a lot of completely unique content I’ve either written myself or outsourced but it looks like a lot of
    it is popping it up all over the web without my
    agreement. Do you know any methods to help stop content from being ripped off?
    I’d really appreciate it.

• Margarette says:

I am really delighted to glance at this blog posts which consists of tons of helpful data, thanks for
    providing these kinds of data.

• Doyle says:

When I initially commented I clicked the “Notify me when new comments are added” checkbox and now each time a comment is
    added I get several emails with the same comment.

Is there any way you can remove me from that
    service? Cheers!

• I’m really enjoying the theme/design of your blog.
    Do you ever run into any browser compatibility problems?
    A few of my blog audience have complained about my blog not working
    correctly in Explorer but looks great in Opera. Do you have any ideas to help fix
    this problem?

• Hola, estoy totalmente de acuerdo. Muy buena página, desde hace un tiempo os sigo. Os dejo una web que también habla del tema: http://ereaders.blogspot.es/ Besitos y hasta pronto!!