Six Part Toaster by Matt Gossington

The Radical Six Part Toaster rotates and heats the toast in single compartments. The compartments lift from the main assembly and swing open to allow toast to keep warm and crisp on its hot plates. The toaster is ideal for homeowners that are inspired by contemporary touches in their living space, making an inspiring centrepiece to at the dinner table.

Designer: Matt Gossington

• PeterB says:

Very pretty piece. I think it would be cool even if I never used it to toast, just for it colors and flowerlike appeal.
    A practical question: How do you get the toast out without burning your fingers?
    It looks like each door has a decent arc for its swing: can it open enough to let the toast out? What do you hold onto while your trying to open it? Is the exterior heat resistant, so it is stil cool even after the toast is done?

• Megan E says:

I had an idea similar to this when doing my final year degree project. It looks nice, but how would you enable it to comply with safety regulations when you´re actually opening the box containing the heating element?

• yap says:

hot cover?????? ^^

• Joe says:

sweeet

• Denis M. says:

hey,

does anybody know where to get this impressive toaster and how much it costs.

thanx and greets from germany

• foodcert says:

for a big family,haha

• jap23 says:

very attractive

• Don says:

Is this available for purchase?

• FATIN ZALIKHA BT CHE AZEMI says:

very beautiful piece I think it would be cool even if I never used it to toast, just for it colors and unic shape can borrow anywhere and easy to use and can toast five, from low toast to hot toast very amazing.

• FATIN ZALIKHA BT CHE AZEMI says:

very beautiful piece I think it would be cool even if I never used it to toast, just for it colors and unic shape can borrow anywhere and easy to use and have six toast, from low toast to hot toast very amazing.

• This is quite a cool design, pretty hip.

• Neha says:

Where can i buy this from?

• This is an awesome design idea. I love it.

• I really love your blog.. Excellent colors & theme.
    Did you build this web site yourself? Please reply back as I’m planning
    to create my own personal blog and would like to know where you got
    this from or just what the theme is called. Kudos!

• The vines here are now between 10 and 15 years and
    the quality of the Oregon chardonnay has skyrocketed as a result.