Office Singularity

So apparently there’s three different stages in the modern office work flow. I only thought there was one: Runnin’ Ragged! But lo! There’s three. And with this bit of furniture, the “Workflow,” you’ve got all three covered in one. The inverted cubicle. Workflow covers Social : standing up, meeting, Functional : preparing, organizing at the table, and Casual : summarizing relaxing, laptopping. One of these for the perfect office environment?

Whats better than standing, sitting, and lying down? I mean, what else do you need? The Workflow looks awfully pretty, too, doesn’t it? I wonder how it’d be transported though, as it’d be a giant!

The 3 stages included in the modern office work flow:
1. SOCIAL – INTERACTIVE: Meeting – Presenting – Socializing –
Teamworking: Standing up with the laptop on a high desk.
2. FUNCTIONAL – FOCUSED: Preparing – Producing: Sitting down on an
ergonomic chair with the laptop on a desk.
3. CASUAL – PRIVATE: Summarizing – On the phone – Taking notes –
Relaxing – Contemplating: Lying down with the laptop on your lap.

I’ll have a sepia and orange one plz. K thx.

Designer: o4i

• GQ XU says:

Oh!! i like this design! It’s great!

• JERONIMO says:

I think that is a very good excercise of versatility in the desingn for office furniture. It is very well distributed, modulated and acoplished.
    I see a big problem on the net step; poduction. I would be nearly impossible to manufature due to the lack of structure and slim design.
    Any ideas???

• Silenzo says:

ok, this i want ^^ rofl =D so sweet 😮

• Very pretty design!!! Functional…

But… I can’t imagine that with all those wires…

• Azuos says:

Well, it makes wanna work in a office. 🙁

• Untalented says:

I love Mobius loops

• Well were could you buy this I would love to have one ?

• AlleyJack Creative says:

Wonderful idea (and standing while working is healthier, too! Or at the very least less likely to kill you). Not very accommodating towards various heights, though. Standing height for a tall person can be substantially different from that for a short person.

• AlleyJack Creative says:

• They look very comfortable…marketable? IDK. Might take up too much room but they sure are an appealing design.