Keep Feet Clean

Feet rinses are quite common in many Asian cultures but tubs aren’t exactly ergonomic enough to facilitate. Designer Sein Park wanted to design a feet washing basin that was comfortable to use, safe, and compact. The result is a simple flip down base with a channel below to catch excess water. The height sits at a perfect 50-60 cm from the floor so none of that awkward bending over.

Designer: Sein Park

• Rony John says:

A Beautiful Design….

• “none of that awkward bending over…”

And ALL of that awkward balancing-on-one-leg-over-a-blunt-ceramic-obstrusion!

I’m not so impressed.

• Fantastic says:

A bit more force and it will break

• Denis Loubet says:

Fantastic is right. A lot more thought has to be put into the structural integrity of the thing.

If it doesn’t break off the wall, which would require anchoring it to steel supports, it will bend at the hinge the first time someone leans their weight on the foot being washed.

• Rono says:

I love it. Doesn’t seem that durable, but it’s still a lovely design.

• CapnCaveman says:

Looks like a good way to break your butt. I can see the law suits flying in already if they ever decide to try this in the U.S. Our awkward fat-bodied walking coronary embolisms can't wait for a chance to slip off of one of these and be declared disabled so they can sponge off those of us with too much integrity and too much work ethic. Sorry. I went off on a bit of a tangent there… my point is that THIS IS JUST PLAIN STUPID!!!

• CapnCaveman says:

• CapnCaveman says:

Lame. I'm going to a site that supports FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!! I didn't use vulgarity, simply WIT, yet the mods won't okay it for display? So much for originality on a design site. Art is dead. MEH. BTW, this design is pure garbage.

• CapnCaveman says: