Made is all about ‘exciting change’. They’re excited to make things better by continuously pushing for better things, and impacting the world with positive changes. For more than 10 years Made has been discovering, designing and building successful products and services that have changed the market. They walk the walk! They believe that to change something you need excitement, but to really change the world you need to deliver! Made is a design & innovation agency that combines insight from human behavior with opportunities in technology and business to create relevant solutions in an actionable way. They are a young, dynamic, and award-winning team of ambitious design thinkers whose goal is to expand as a thriving innovation platform. Apply now to be a part of this exciting environment!
Promoted by new regulations governing the provision of drinks during the 2016 UEFA European Championship, Coca-Cola challenged Made to help boost their sales during the game, and they developed the most multifunctional Coca-Cola backpack for vendors.
Made is looking for someone who knows how to lead and manage Industrial Product Design projects from A to Z. Because you’re a Product Designer yourself, the Industrial Design process doesn’t have any secrets from you. As a Project Lead, you know the capacities and strengths of your design team and you match them with the needs of the clients. You’re an analytical thinker who loves to bring structure into complexity. You excel at setting up effective and efficient workflows for yourself and the project team(s) you run. You’re looking for a strategic challenge and you like to create an impact with your job? Well, then this just might be the position for you.
- Analyze a demand from the client: the why, how, and what.
- Lead & Manage Industrial Design projects. You’re a workflow guru who uses project management tools to successfully deliver projects to the market.
- Align the team to meet the project’s needs.
- Apply design methods that put the user first.
- Organize and lead workshops and co-creation sessions.
- Translate strategic insights and user-needs into concrete and relevant concepts and prototypes.
- Work in a multidisciplinary team (Digital/Product/Strategy/Business).
- Keep the connection with the Strategy and Digital team to stimulate the synergy between the teams.
- Test, validate and iterate on product prototypes.
- Concept guarding the soul and vision of the product during the engineering and production phases.
- Cultivate and maintain a network of suppliers and development partners.
- Assess the impact your work will have on the desired business model.
- You inspire clients and stakeholders and you challenge them to go one step further.
- You’re actively searching for up and cross-selling opportunities for Made.
- A master diploma in Product development, product design, innovation management or 5 years of relevant working experience.
- Handling project management tools that help you to keep track of the progress and budget of the projects.
- Strategic insights: making sure that what is made is relevant and viable.
- If needed you can help the team in 3D modeling (Solidworks), sketching, conceptualizing (Adobe Creative Suite). You’re not afraid to make a concept yourself.
- You make crystal clear, nice-looking and to-the-point presentations and know how to present them to a C-level audience (Google Slides, Keynote, and etc.)
- You’re aware of the state-of-art production, prototype techniques, and material properties.
- You have a network of relevant suppliers in prototyping and production partners that you actively nurture.
- Motivated, proactive, creative, and inspiring
- Very good communicator
- You are the right kind of difficult: you know when to push and when to deliver.
- A team player
- Fluent in English and preferably also in Dutch
- Car license B
- Projects for industry-leading clients and ambitious SME’s and start-ups that will challenge your skills.
- The opportunity to create and develop relevant and impactful products and services.
- Room for personal development.
- A crucial role in developing Made’s Industrial Design team.
- The opportunity to attend events and conferences.
- An informal and open culture.
- Enthusiastic colleagues working within an award-winning team.
- In addition to a competitive salary and fringe benefits, you’ll be working within an open culture where hard work goes hand in hand with lots of fun.
How to Apply
Are you interested? Get in touch. Email them on [email protected]
Check out all the latest design openings on Yanko Design Job Board