INDEED, an innovation firm based in Hamburg, Germany, designs and develops new products and services for Fortune 500, SME’s, and start-ups. INDEED’s vision is to “establish design as the single most effective steward of our being human in the computational age.” They believe that the future is too important to be left to technocrats and technologists, and hence more than ever, we need human-centered innovation. The Fourth Industrial Revolution will only be human if we design for it. Therefore INDEED claims: “Human-first in innovation”. Their team of designers, innovation specialists, engineers, and business strategists are multicultural and their client base global. Embracing advanced technologies, they combine business savvy with the vision and creativity needed to thrive in a globally connected world. Based on a no-bullshit, highly collaborative approach, as well as their seamless interplay of design, engineering, and strategy, they translate complexity into smart, surprisingly simple solutions. Thus helping companies such as Melitta, Wagner, Freudenberg, KABA and Beiersdorf, as well as international corporations like Airbus, the Linde Group and the Turkish industrial group Eczacibasi to innovate in the computational age. They also have over 100 prestigious awards to their name such as the Red Dot Design Award, iF Design Award, German Design Award, Good Design Award Japan and etc! Apply now if you’re interested in being a part of their innovative award-winning culture!
Inspired by aerial drones, AIR RUNNER is a futuristic smart device that enhances your jog with games and tracking data! With a light projection onto the street the little flying companion creates an exceptional virtual adventure landscape and even keeps the user safe when running in the dark.
INDEED is looking for a Senior Industrial Designer (m/f/d) who is ready to take the next step in her/his career. As an Industrial Design Project Lead, you will manage exciting and truly innovative product development and design projects. With passion, expertise, and leadership you will plan design research, inform the strategy and delivery innovation with a dedicated and super powerful team. In order to do so, they will train you in all aspects of design management & strategy so you can grow and become a pivotal part of INDEED.
- +5 years of experience in design consultancy
- Track record of projects and teams managed by you
- Must have a portfolio that showcases the entire design process and sketching skills
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Industrial Design or equivalent
- Excellent sketching and form development skills
- Competency in relevant digital tools – Adobe CC, SolidWorks, rendering software
- Sound command in German and English
- Extraordinarily talented, open-minded and curious personality interested into all aspects of design
- An excellent communicator and presenter who can take leadership and responsibility
- Outgoing, positive in nature and a motivated team player
- Passionate about customer-centric design and a creative problem solver who is not afraid to go new ways
- Capable of writing highly complex quotes and you have proven experience in planning multiphase projects
- International projects where you will make a fundamental mark and become a thought leader in the industry
- Integration into the entire development process
- Design management and leadership training
- Great team with flat hierarchies
- Cool office in the heart of Hamburg, the best city to live in Germany
- Lots of opportunities for professional and personal growth
How to Apply
You can apply today by sending your job application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all the latest design openings on Yanko Design Job Board