I’m a fan of Lee Rosario’s imaginative work and this design, dubbed Hyperlight, is no exception. Believe it or not, this latest wild automotive concept is visually less extreme than his others. Fluid yet sharp, the design sees a single driver in a cockpit centered around a “living and breathing” shell with an advanced self-healing skin that automatically repairs small dings and dents. I won’t spoil the fun by making any comparisons to what it looks like. Rather, let us know what you think in the comments!
Designer: Lee Rosario
– 100% Reusable 3D printed parts
– Cam-less Freevalve V6 Hybrid Engine System (30% more powerful and 70% more efficient)
– Breathable “gills” located behind the front wheels use conductive airflow to power electric motors
– Keyless Biometric DNA touch access and startup
– Rupture resistant magnetic run safe high performance tyres
– Magnetic carbon breaking system for precise stopping power
– Holographic cockpit HUD and intelligent self drive systems
– Adaptable electrically charged uniflex rear spoiler and aerodynamic body kit
– Holographic rear projection screen signals and informs other drivers behind vehicle.
This article was sent to us using the ‘Submit A Design’ feature.
We encourage designers/students/studios to send in their projects to be featured on Yanko Design!