That wrist of yours looks empty! Come, let us dress it up with a brand new Nova Watch by Botta-Design. It super sexy and inspired by the hourglass. The watch face of the features two main elements: an hour hand and a 12-hour scale. Powered by a RONDA 704 Swiss Made Movement, the dual-domed sapphire glass with scratchproof antireflective coating, and 44-mm case team together impeccably. Hit the jump to know how you can WIN one!
The Nova Watch is available in two colors …
- To WIN, tell us which of the two colors do you like and why?
Simple as that, leave your answer in the comments below.
- Standard Contest Rules Apply
- Contest Open to All
- Contest Closes: 7th Dec, midnight PST
Botta-Design NOVA. The Time-Span Watch – A single-hand watch for forward-thinkers! Klaus Botta, the pioneering maker of single-hand wristwatches, has made a big step towards his notion of reduction. While the classic UNO watch with its hour hand and its special 144-marking dial still allows for making out minutes, the NOVA strives for an even more consistent approach.
- The watch face comprises two main elements: an hour hand and a 12-hour scale. There are no subscales.
- The hand slowly moves over the dial, it turns one of the 12 segments into a visual representation of the current hour.
- Just like an hourglass, the NOVA shows the course of a precisely defined time period—in this case, one hour—rather than the numerous little points in time that meanwhile pass by.
Side Note: Can’t wait to get your hands on one? Shipping for the new NOVA Watch begins on 8th December, if you buy one now … you can avail of a super cool €50.00 Discount (approx $60) upon checkout!