Why Does This Toothpaste Have A Hole?

Good question! When it comes to the toothpaste, even the most generous of us becomes a conservative and wants to squeeze out the last bit of paste. Many ideas have surfaced before and adding to the list is this Swing Toothpaste. Sporting a new inventive design, the hole at the end of the tube is meant to be used as a spinner. Simply put your finger in and give the tube a good spin, centrifugal force will push the toothpaste towards the tube top and make for an easy squeeze. I think it’s a very doable design and adds a dash of fun to the brushing routine. Maybe even motivate children to keep up with the dental hygiene!

Designers: Sungmin Hong, Yubin Choi, Yun Kim, Mi Jang and Seokgyu Hwang of Dankook University

• Pulau Seribu says:

YANKO MANTAP DAN NYAMAN.

• Pulau Tidung says:

Selamat malam…

• BeomSeok.LEE says:

Good!!!

• Rahul S. says:

good concept.. but manufacturing point of view, how???

• uopjo6 says:

Seems too much (cost) for a disposable product. Trying to squeeze every bit out sounds more efficient for toothpaste.

Fun concept though and can probably work better with ketchup, mayo, bottles that are not meant to be squeezed like toothpaste.

• aurickandrien says:

I’m not sure that I really see the point. All you have to do to get the toothpaste to the other end of the tube is to pull/drag the tube over the edge of the countertop… which seems a more reliable and fast method than swinging the tube around.

• Hallo, selamat malam.

• No it won’t.

The viscosity of toothpaste is much to high for this. Unless you mounted the tube in a high speed drill, of course. But that might get messy…

• Aniket W. says:

I agree… even the circular thing is pointless, to incorporate the quantity of the paste you’d even require a bigger packaging

• Johnny says:

I agree with Quintin, tooth paste is far too thick for this to work.

• Jimmy JoJo and his Magic Pants says:

Can never go wrong with easy squeezes on a tube top

• Armita says:

Cool!I like it!

• wil says:

A few years ago a moisturizer tube, much like this tooth paste tube, was thrown at me and lacerated my face resulting in multiple stitches. Apparently, the fused end acts like a serrated knife. I think spinning it around on ones finger could result in a similar accident. Cute idea though.

• Ahmed Lotfy says:

its tooth paste not water and the lack of air inside it will obstruct any foreseeable result beside i dont want any accidents in bathroom sorry its a bad idea.

• raymond says:

does this real make sense?
    it’s cool when i saw it. However,from my opinion, why u don’t think design a fixture which can clamp any toothpaste ? The fixture also has a hole to connect with the what you like. for example, finger or tooth brush.
    Hope you will make it better and thank for your idea.
    Best regards.

• Wow! Finally I got a weblog from where I know how to genuinely take helpful
    information concerning my study and knowledge.

• tidung murah says:

Hey! I know this is sort of off-topic but I needed to ask.
    Does operating a well-established website such as yours require
    a large amount of work? I am brand new to running a blog however I do write in my diary
    everyday. I’d like to start a blog so I can share my experience and feelings online.
    Please let me know if you have any recommendations or tips for new aspiring bloggers.
    Thankyou!

• alan says:

yeah,this seems to be not that necessary

• Pulau Tidung says:

Salam Tour and traveling.

• I think everything posted made a bunch of sense.
    However, consider this, suppose you were to write
    a killer headline? I mean, I don’t want to tell you how to run your
    blog, however what if you added something that grabbed
    a person’s attention? I mean Swing Toothpaste by Sungmin Hong, Yubin Choi, Yun Kim,
    Mi Jang and Seokgyu Hwang of Dankook University Yanko Design is kinda boring.
    You might peek at Yahoo’s front page and watch how they write
    post titles to get people to click. You might add a
    related video or a picture or two to grab people interested about everything’ve written. In my opinion, it would bring your blog a little livelier.

• pulau tidung says:

Hi my family member! I want to say that this article is amazing, great written and come with approximately all vital infos. I would like to see more posts like this .