Founded in 2001, Lifestyledesign Inc. is a pre-eminent Industrial Design agency located in Santa Barbara, California. Their capabilities span the development process, from project inception to the production and implementation of world-class products and brands. Their passion is the design and development of impactful product solutions that resonate culturally and emotionally with target audiences. Having worked with almost 200+ clients such as Adidas, Microsoft, Nike, and Harman, to just name a few, Lifestyledesign focuses on contributing a thorough, concise understanding of user lifestyles and needs, market positioning, and brand awareness to the design/development process. Their clients invariably rely on their ability to apply design thinking, innovation, ID strategy, product development, line planning, branding, and new opportunity roadmaps. Apply now to be a part of this breakthrough environment!
The Fluidstance Plane® Cloud is a balance board, conceived to enhance the benefits of a standing desk by keeping the legs and lower body in motion without being a distraction. Lifestyledesign created it using 100% recycled materials.
Are you tired of the corporate grind or of working in dull product categories? Do you want to work on exciting projects with a great team, in a great location? Lifestyledesign is growing and they are looking for talented and passionate designers to join their team. Exciting projects and great clients await you at Lifestyledesign in sunny Santa Barbara, CA. Their success stems from their passion for world-class design, their easy-going personalities and their ability to crush deadlines both individually and as teams. Lifestyledesign delivers strategy, innovation, and design across a broad range of categories for leading brands with a primary focus on lifestyle, outdoor, wearable technology, sports, fashion, and CE. And they need an Industrial designer to help them out!
• 3-5+ years of experience with a degree in Industrial Design and a love for design
• The ability to understand complex problems and develop coherent and compelling design strategies.
• A deep understanding of innovation processes, lateral thinking, and new idea creation
• Ability to develop leading, relevant and inspiring design solutions
• Advanced 3D modeling and visualization skills (high-level surfacing of complex forms)
• Inspiring 2D skills via sketching, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc. (ability to communicate effectively via digital sketching and composites)
• Knowledge of manufacturing processes, both hard and soft goods
• Ability to think strategically and integrate with business units
• A fresh, original portfolio of diverse creative work
• A self-managing, motivated and entrepreneurial nature
• Ability to work collaboratively and with development teams
• Understanding of global trends, technology, and fashion
• Sense of humor
• Positive outlook
Lifestyledesign offers attractive compensation packages along with comprehensive employee benefits including:
• Major medical insurance
• Short- and long-term disability insurance
• Paid holidays
• Paid time-off program
• Performance-based Bonuses
How to Apply
International candidates must hold a valid US working visa. They will not consider candidates without a valid US working visa. To apply, please send your resume, portfolio and/or links to your work to email@example.com. Please make sure to include the Job Title in the subject (Industrial designer). It shouldn’t exceed 5 megabytes.
Santa Barbara, California.
Check out all the latest design openings on Yanko Design Job Board