Magic MacBook Pro with iRemote

We are swamped with many iPad 3 rumors and with the numerous ‘leaks’ in the media, I’m sure March is worth waiting for! On a side note, we have here the Magic MacBook Pro vying for attention. The concept features a sliding trackpad that holds an iRemote within. The Wi-Fi and Bluetooth enabled device acts as function buff, allowing you to manage your music, media and “computer stuff” in a streamlined way.

Designer: Enrico Penello

[youtube:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFnNboAsfck 600 451]

• Alex says:

I like it alot! Shame i’ve just bought my mac book pro!

• Liebkraft says:

That’s really cool and very practicable too…. I’m planning to get myself an ‘iComputer’ and this MacBook would defenitely be my choice

• GooGle says:

what the fuck is DuDu!!!!!!!!

• Dear User says:

This concept has nothing to do with physical reality.
    Don’t waste our time by posting such shit.

• Jimmy C says:

@Dear User: Negative commenters are so stupid.
    Their comments have nothing to do with reality.
    Don’t waste our time by posting that stuff.

• so.
    many.
    icons.

and okay, this isn’t something at least apple under Jobs would do, because it’s moving/removeable parts, which automatically add bits of required interaction and complicate things.

• enrico says:

Is nice! But I try to design something more Apple oriented, so without plastic docking pieces, with a straight and clean design.

• enrico says:

I don’t want to be too much technical, but, how can you put the hardware inside a case with all these devices?
    There’s no room for memory, Hd (ok you can use ssd..) and all the other hardwares… If you want to make it industrial, it will be at last 5cm… maybe you, pc user use to have thos kind of concrete blocks on your desktop! heheh

• Elson Jr says:

I saw at Youtube some sort of big iPad. However it was a concept of keyboard plus trackpad integrated.
    The idea is really attractive once a touch keyboard with a trackpad attached in the same iPhone/iPad device-like could spare space and gadgets.

• Hunter says:

Negative commenters perhaps, but definitely positive commenters.
    Try to aim somewhere in the middle: realist.

• Free Mac Pro says:

I usually do not drop a great deal of responses, however i did a few searching and wound
    up here Magic MacBook Pro by Enrico Penello Yanko Design.

And I do have a couple of questions for you if you tend not to mind.
    Is it only me or does it look like some of these
    comments appear like they are coming from brain dead folks?
    😛 And, if you are posting at additional places, I’d like to keep up with everything fresh you have to post.

Would you list of every one of your public sites like your twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin
    profile?