I’m Pregnant, I Need Your Help!

The Help-Shirt may seem like a farfetched idea, but put in a situation, it could be a lifesaver. It’s a shirt meant for pregnant women where “HELP” is invisible till they pull the trigger and a specialized ink reveals the words. Seems pointless but it’s just one way to cover all your bases.

Designers: Wang Qiubo & Hu Xinyuan

• anon says:

What a silly idea. For a pregnant woman it is easier to say she needs help up until and even DURING labor then it is to take of her coat so you can see the text on the shirt.

• anon says:

• Jack says:

Most unneeded product ever. Hard to believe you did a post on it.

"Seems pointless but it’s just one way to cover all your bases." – If only you had gone with the first two words of the sentence and ended it there.

What's next, a t-shirt on how to open a car door?

• Jack says:

Most unneeded product ever. Hard to believe you did a post on it.

“Seems pointless but it’s just one way to cover all your bases.” – If only you had gone with the first two words of the sentence and ended it there.

What's next, a t-shirt on how to open a car door?

• LUCIA says:

you see a pregnant lady on the floor – no sign needed.. for anyone. a BELLY is a sign alone.

• LUCIA says:

• naariah12 says:

Well said. I never thought I would agree with this opinion, but I’m starting to view things from a different view. I have to research more on this as it seems very interesting. One thing I don’t understand though is how everything is related together.
    Vibram Five Fingers KSO Trek
    Vibram Five Fingers Women
    Vibram Five Fingers Women's Classic
    Vibram Five Fingers Moc

• naariah12 says:

Vibram Five Fingers KSO Trek
    Vibram Five Fingers Women
    Vibram Five Fingers Women's Classic
    Vibram Five Fingers Moc

• Rsdg says:

This is particularly the case of an emergency.

• Rsdg says:

This is particularly the case of an emergency.

• Rsdg says:

just in need of emergency only

• Rsdg says:

just in need of emergency only

• Rsdg says:

The idea of the whole design looks does not look deep, but some believe it will crash, more need to care about helping groups such as: heart disease, asthma, elderly, or pregnant women, and so on. If they suddenly go on the road accidents, for example, pregnant women walk in the street suddenly to give birth, because the very painful cry for help that no effort, and this is how a worried thing ah, but at this critical juncture With this dress, the result is not the same.

• TKSH says:

:S
    I think that this t-shirt design is stupid…

• TKSH says:

:S
    I think that this t-shirt design is stupid…