UPDATE: Congrats Peter!
Digital illustrators rejoice! Thanks to Autodesk, we’re gifting Sketchbook Pro ($100) to one lucky reader. Just share who your favorite illustrator is. A link to their work is appreciated. And remember to follow Autodesk on Twitter. You have until 11:59 PM PST Friday. Don’t forget. Yanko Claus is gifting something away almost everyday this month. Just check back!
Autodesk® SketchBook® Pro is an affordable, easy to-use, natural drawing experience with the quality expected by professionals. Consider it your digital sketchpad—use it to create quick sketches or print quality production artwork. It offers best-in-class sketching capabilities for professional designers and artists from all industries. With a click of the stylus you can access any of the software’s best-in-class tools: fast, reactive pencils, markers and brushes, pen-driven layers, background templates, a 50 brush stroke undo/redo option and a unique pan/zoom tool. And with its fast and intuitive user interface, even new users can be productive within minutes.
5 cool things you can do with SketchBook Pro
- Bring drawings to life instantly with interactive mirroring.
- Draw digitally with the feel of traditional pen and paper.
- Email sketches to friends for instant praise
- Easily create patterned effects with customized brushes.
- Get up and running quickly. SketchBook offers an easy-to-use, intuitive interface that allows new users to be productive within minutes yet still provides the features that experts demand.