SMS And Email Pen

D:Scribe is a digital fountain pen that allows users to send SMS and email messages from paper. Just write out the message and circle the person’s name to send. This does away with a keypad and allows you to focus on communicating in a more personal way from anywhere as long as you have a bluetooth enabled phone and a surface to write on. The pen also records everything you write which can be accessed on a computer. Of course for the creative peeps, if writing doesn’t suit your fancy, the D:Scribe also works with genius and not so genius drawings of brilliance.

The design is loosely based on a quill and inkwell where by the quill is the writing apparatus and the inkwell is an electromagnetic induction charger.

Once a message is sent, the status is displayed on the built-in OLED screen. The designers have also expanded its capabilities beyond that of messaging. Should your home electronics and appliances be bluetooth enabled, you could potentially program the pen to input commands by writing in the air. A little abstract but lets pretend this idea is more a patent for possibilities.

Designer: Reuben Png

• ih!mlen says:

Really QL!! Can I write in ink with this pen?

i!n

• Const says:

Fi! It is only concept, as I see.
      Russians three years ago have made working prototype ShelPen!
      They can’t find money in Russia, otherwise the ShelPen should sale everywhere…

• Vanguard says:

Great for tricking someone into giving you a copy of their signature! 🙂

• Ripfire4 says:

Can it record signatures? There are a couple of guys I know that would love this kind of thing.

• Sonofmagicfact says:

Considering I much prefer fountain pens to anything else, the pertinent question for me is: what kind of nib would it use? I prefer gold or titanium over everything else, and I would be willing to spend the money to that regard.

• SFM says:

What about a pen that just looks like a pen and e-mails everything written with it and captures signatures without the owner ever knowing. What a great idea.

• Bala says:

How can i buy it?
    I really want it

• SUNZHIQIAN says:

This was predicted in that 1967 A.D. 1999 video. Pretty cool, even if it is 9

• Dear developers, indeed, quite amazing cellphone novelties. Yet nothing REALLY new seems to be around the bend, aside from their childish fantasies. When will the smallest mobil phone ever, the cerebron – the whole on a tiny chip built into the brains?

• Dear developers, amazing cellphone novelties. But nothing REALLY new, aside from childish fantasies. Where is the cerebron – the whole phone on a chip built into the brain? Controlled by a combination of mental & electronic signal thru semantic eye blinks?

• Adam says:

All I can say is this is awesome. If it can record more than 2000 words, and recognized symbols and saves drafts. It is AMAZING. I can right out an essay for a rough copy, and just send it to my computer to print out. Life Saver.

• BUTSHUTI says:

thanks

• acomplia says:

Hi webmaster!

• stephanazs says:

Interesting facts.I have bookmarked this site. stephanazs

• Dr. House says:

How much does it cost? And where can I buy it? I want it!

• amit says:

it should show some more detail design.

• srinivasabharath says:

hai sir if i want more infoormation about pen mail.how can u prepare,how much of cost wiil be estimated to prepare.please send to my mail

• lumumba says:

i get what they're doing but…
    1. You can often type more text and type for longer than writing things out

• lumumba says:

i get what they're doing but…
    1. You can often type more text and type for longer than writing things out

• Amber says:

I have done a lot of research on this pen and can’t find any information on when it will be produced! The blog where this was originally posted by the owner has not been active since 2011. Can Yanko follow up and let the world know what is going on with this? I really would LOVE this pen and use it everyday!

• MJ says:

I soooo want this! If it also uses ink so I can see what I have written that would be even better! I could use it to write whole novels in my own hand! The only problem is my handwriting would set off the spell check all the time LOL
    Love Love LOVE!! Even cooler with the fountain pen design!

• Hi there, just became aware of your blog through Google,
    and found that it’s truly informative. I’m gonna watch out for brussels.

I’ll appreciate if you continue this in future. Numerous people
    will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

• SMS center says:

nice idea tnx for share

• Imtiaz Rahman says:

Hello,

Can you provide me the information about the price of this pen? Thank you

• Ken ThankGod says:

Pls where can I buy this pen?