Compenion – Visionary Personal Computer System by Felix Schmidberger

Based on a personal computer that accompanies you through your day and context-oriented docking stations at personal spaces like in the office or at home. Those stations are matching the needs of the user in their particular surrounding, like home entertainment in the living room or conferences and multi-tasking at the office.The computer itself is a OLED-touchscreen slider, with a second hidden touchscreen underneath. This way, it gives you a similar working experience as with a 2-monitor setup. It is controlled per hand or via a “senstylus pen”, that you can use like a normal pen or twist it and use it as a 3d-sensor remote, with a sensor field under the thumb for precise menu controls.

Designer: Felix Schmidberger

• For further information please feel free to check my coroflot profile:

• Alan says:

Wow! Cool design you have.
      So how much does it going to cost?
      Thanks!

• Touch says:

Felix, this could/will be also a phone?

• hmm says:

I think it would be better if it could also lift up like a normal laptop screen becuase you wont be able to use it like a laptop .. good idea though little modification it would be tons better

• Charllouis says:

Mein freund you are so pro !
    I need one !

• Necmettın INAN says:

Yooo My friend..God knows You are the best , I know you are the best , we know you are the best and you too know that YOU ARE THE BEST.
    So cool man..You have done a good job.
    CONGRATULATIONS….

• Necmettın INAN says:

So cool man..You have done a good job.
    CONGRATULATIONS….

• beverins says:

consider putting a WACOM digitizer into the screen. Then artists and animators would be able to use it. Look at the Tablet PCs from Toshiba or Motion Computing, and the Wacom Cintiq 21UX to understand what I’m getting at.

• shewa says:

i love this thing it is cool

• pocket says:

en…morden style:)

• N Coondoo says:

Awesome design… slider idea is really cool, biometrics, cam and speakers would add to the whole package… but this is simple beautiful! kudos!

• smurksss says:

OMG this laptop is beautiful i can’t beleive theres a laptop like this i dnt care wen i grow up im gonna get this no mater wat price how much is it by the way

• Kirsten says:

Ooh, now that’s gorgeous. I’m a little confused, though – It says it’s got a second screen hidden under the first, but I’m at a loss for finding it on the renderings. Does the whole thing open up like a normal laptop, and is that what is being shown when you see the screen and keyboard?

• read more says:

Nicce replies in return of this issue with real arguments and explaining the whole thing regarding that.

• POS System says:

What i don’t understood is actually how you are now not actally a lot more neatly-preferred than you mayy be right now.
    You’re soo intelligent. You knoww thus considerably in the
    case of this topic, made me for my part believe it ftom so
    many numerois angles. Its like women and meen don’t seem to bee involved unless it iis one thing to accomplish with Lady gaga!
    Your individual stuffs nice.At all times care for it up!

• Thanks on your marvelous posting! I quite enjoyed reading it,
    you happen to be a great author.I will remember to bookmark
    your blog and will often come back in the foreseeable future.
    I want to encourage you to continue your great writing, have a nice afternoon!