Centreline is an award-winning creative design agency with offices in London and Nottingham. With over 30 years of industry experience, they provide a tailored, inclusive, hands-on approach to design, with their clients at the heart of everything they do. Centreline undertakes the entire process from designing to manufacturing, for a wide range of international clients. Apply now to be a part of this creative environment!
The NRG stem gives you power while you’re on the go. Universal charging through USB-A custom cables. The cables have been designed with a bung, which when fitted to the stem creates a water and dust resistant seal.
Centreline Design is looking for a Junior Product Designer to join their friendly, multidisciplinary team to work on a diverse range of projects, from conceptual consumer products to engineering medical devices, through to graphic design and packaging. The successful applicant should possess a degree in Product Design and have experience working in a design team. An impressive portfolio is key, they will be looking for examples of sketching, concept work, advanced 3D modeling, engineering, 3D visualization, and graphic design.
– Research, design, develop and engineer products over a range of product disciplines.
– Work on both individual and team projects.
– Work within defined deadlines.
– Liaise with manufacturers.
– Liaise with clients throughout the design process.
– Qualified to degree level 1st or 2:1 in Product Design.
– Good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop.
– 3D modeling skills a must (Solidworks preferred).
– Good visual presentation skills.
– Understanding of design for manufacture.
– Self-motivated team player.
– Great organization skills and should pay attention to detail.
– Able to communicate design ideas to clients and team members through sketching.
How to Apply
Send your portfolio and CV to [email protected]
London or Nottinghamshire, UK.
Check out all the latest design openings on Yanko Design Job Board