Bould Design is a strategic partner for bringing highly functional, beautiful and successful products to life through a professional, user-centric design process. Their focus on function, simplicity, quality, and character has achieved outstanding results for clients ranging from stealth mode startups to diversified multi-nationals. They also have several awards to their names including multiple Red Dot Design Awards in 2018 and a couple of IDEA Gold Awards through the years. Apply now to be a part of such an innovative and award-winning environment!
The Light L16 is the world’s first multi-aperture computational camera. It uses breakthrough optics design with the most advanced imaging engine ever created to give you the control of a DSLR with the convenience of a smartphone.
Bould Design is growing and they are looking for an exceptional designer to join their award-winning San Mateo studio on a full-time basis. As a part of their team, you will collaborate on all phases of the design process from conceptualization to production. Bould Design offers an intense, yet informal environment for focused, highly motivated designers. Their client list includes the most successful design-centric companies in Silicon Valley such as Nest Labs, Rylo, Light.co, Eero, and Roku, and their projects move at the forefront of design, technology, and manufacturing.
– 3-5+ years of experience
– strong form-giving skills and design sensitivity
– excellent sketching and visualization skills
– advanced SolidWorks (an absolute must-have) and adobe creative suite skills
– passionate about design and technology
– in-depth experience in guiding design through to manufacturing
– keen awareness of usability issues and empathy towards the end-user
– creative problem solver
– analytic thinker
– articulate communicator
– strong interpersonal skills
– detail-oriented and organized
– must have the authorization to work in the USA
– personal integrity holds self to the highest ethical and professional standards
How to Apply
Please email your cover letter, resume and portfolio in pdf format (under 5MB), or the link to an online portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please apply only if your background is a good match for the job description and do refrain from calling or sending any physical material.
San Mateo, CA.
Check out all the latest design openings on Yanko Design Job Board