KickSkateBoard

Convincing yourself to get a skateboard and kick board at the same time is kinda resource drain. So how about this cool innovative option called the 2 – n – 1 Board. A sexy merger of the two, this cool board morphs itself seamlessly from one to the others with ease. Simply kitsch!

Designer: Jeong Woo Park

• Sam says:

Great idea. I’m willing to buy this, start production, and I’m in line

• Feniks says:

This is functionally vehicle. Add umbrella in handle. 🙂

• Matt says:

This is already in existence, further more it’s a horrible concept.

• I was recommended this web site by means of my cousin. I’m no longer certain whether this post is written by way of him as nobody else realize such
    precise approximately my trouble. You’re incredible!
    Thank you!

• Paolo says:

I like to try this. It would be great if I can try it at the shop near my home. Like this!

• bizimmekan says:

the invention us in our place .. everything up to date information here Fun music video story!

• haochen wang says:

well, this is a kinda cool concept, anyway. But could u please tell me how does this skateboard turn when it is in kickboard mode? For my understanding, the kickboard must have the handle which is connected to the front wheel, thus it will control the direction of moving by turn the wheel to left or right. But obviously, it will never happen on your concept, the handle is sticked on the body and I cannot see any relation between it and front wheels. Maybe this design have a new way to solve the problem I raised? If so, it will be a great design, and I’m really willing to hear how does it work. Please light me up~!