Adidas’ New Sporty Office

I thought my office was cool until I saw the exterior of Adidas’ new corporate headquarters in Herzogenaurach, Germany. The part that really stung though, was seeing the interior… thanks to the design teams at KINZO and Kadawittfeldarchitektur, I now officially hate my office!! The new working environment features a custom, sporty, and functional furniture system they like to call “WORKOUT” … a perfect name considering the design is purely Adidas in both form and function. Hit the jump to see for yourself!

Designers: KINZO & Kadawittfeldarchitektur

• I noticed the office design is very modern and almost looks like the new high-tech design, but I’d like to see more color in this office – it would make things even more interesting.

• stephen russell says:

Needs some Color, textures, TOO sterile, too hospital like.
    Otherwise great designs,

Id work there, my kind of office ( same for Google, FB, Yahoo, etc style offices).
    Hate Hi Rises since 9-11 & 1974 movie The Towering Inferno.

• Macy Lopez says:

The new sporty look of Adidas office looks just how they should look. Upbeat, trendy, sporty and simple. I wouldn’t mind working under the roof of that office.

• uopjo6 says:

The products are the colors.

• filcan69 says:

i wish my office is just like that. great design

• its good office design. we can wait this from adidas…

• tehmina interior design diy says:

great decorating ideas ,very modern and timeless design

• Leo says:

The architectural design of the building is so cool and simple. The work stations are so neat, cool and urbanize. The designs of the furniture are perfect patch for the entire structure of the building. I also like how its motif are black and white while the office items are so colorful that it stands out all over the place. Great job there.

• Eril says:

Thanks for share this article here,i like this website…great post guys

• Nice minimalist-modern interior design. It is a great environment to motivate your staff!

• For single use, you could pick purchasing a coffee maker that will pour coffee definitely one
    cup at a period, hilst keeping the coffee maker complete of coffee, and additionally keeping the newness up ungil the very final cup.
    I really like my bialetti coffee maker and additionally know it probably will
    make the really coffee of alll of the separate choices an estimated aand additionally today we have moved
    at my unique house that has a gas cooker we am supposed which will make the hasrd work
    in order to makoe use of it a great deal more often.

• І love meeting useful іnformation, this post offers me even more
    info!

• The t shirt on which you want to print the design needs to be laid on the paper stencil.

A majority of the information in this article is
    based on the author’s experience in silkscreen printing.
    Finding custom t-shirt printers involves searching various shops and businesses
    that can do the job for you.

• Weird, yes. But I think that’s the point of art (especially this piece): to make the viewer think.