Beastly Bike at 40MPH

This is a fast bike. It’s called “The Beast” and it’s designed and executed by M55 Bikes and it goes 40 miles per hour. One charge on this electric bike and you’ll go as far as 75 miles even off-road. That’s impressive, yes? It’s made of custom parts created by M55’s seasoned engineers, using technology and materials used in Formula One cars and supersportscars alike. Titanium, carbon fiber, CNC machining, and a brushless motor mechanism, plus more!

Each of the non-custom parts on this magical machine are of the finest quality, chosen by the M55 crew to meet golden standards. It’s got a hybrid drive, making it an addition to your high-falootin human powers. Each time the sensor feels you need some extra torque, it packs a punch and blasts you forward, multiplying your power like one of those Japanese exosuits from the comic books. Such a monster.

M55 Beast
Hybrid drive “pedelec” system
Max speed 40 mph
Up to 75 miles potential range with one charge
Utilizing the finest materials and components available
Performance and luxury – no compromise

Features:
Frame: Monocoque 7075 CNC Aluminum & carbon fiber plates
Battery: Tenergy Polimer Li-Ion cells (20mAh)
Motor: EB-PC motor with 5.2 Nm torque

Designer: M55 Bikes

• Francoin says:

As a bike designer myself and an avid MTB rider – this is extremely unpleasing ito styling – I get why designers do concept cars the way they do; what these guys have done was take a perfectly good hunting knife and taped a spork to the back, tried to build a camera in the handle and a gps in the blade all whilst claiming it is an iPhone with a knife app.

• Francoin says:

• Such a cool bike @@@@ it must must expensive

• Such a cool bike @@@@ it must must expensive

• Scott says:

I think this is is a good looking execution of an electric mountain bike . It is important for it to look strong and tough and angular .It should look like a motocross bike from the future . If you make it all streamliney and Ipoddy then it simply won't be taken seriously . Looks like an assault weapon . To be critical , it looks a little too Transformer With that multi faceted headlight pod and should have about 10% fewer ribs and 25% fewer exposed bolt heads .

• Scott says:

• daiber says:

ugly as sin, I'm also a biker, and this is absolutly the opposit of a beautiful stylish bike

• daiber says:

• Micah says:

I like it. It would perfectly fit to a Wallypower 118, Cadilac Cien or F22 Raptor. Of course you'd need some millions and the right contacts to get these prototypes /military / insanely expensive toys. The bike might be easier to get.

• Micah says:

• Micah says:

I like it. It would perfectly fit to a Wallypower 118, Cadilac Cien or F22 Raptor. Of course you’d need some millions and the right contacts to get these prototypes /military / insanely expensive toys. The bike might be easier to get.

• Micah says:

• Michael says:

This concept is outrageous! It is the future, indeed! The other day I was saying to myself, being my commute to work is only several miles away, I might want to look into cycling there on dry days. I believe this may just be the answer I’m looking for.

• Michael says:

• Nathan W says:

um, 20mAh? seems a /little/ low?

• jehzlau says:

I love this bike! Whoaaa!

• jehzlau says:

I love this bike! Whoaaa!

• Buzz says:

If thats ugly , i wonder what you’l call pretty.

• joe rgn says:

hello
    cool but style not my cup of tea.
    fasinated by the pedal mech/batt,nice to have it under the saddle and not just straped on some as an after thought(batt).
    wheres the gears on the back?
    any idea on the wieght?