Hand to the Forehead for the Temp Check

Duck Young Kong presents the Lunar Baby Thermometer, a simple temperature checking device for the mother or father, aunt or uncle; whoever’s doing the placing of the hand on the head. Check the child’s temperature without uncomfortable placing of glass sticks in places of discontent.

Designed by Duck Young Kong:

The idea is based on a common and natural behavior of putting your hand on the forehead to measure internal heat of their body. Checking the temperature by scanning the forehead with this device is easier and faster, since it eliminates the need to insert an external tool while holding them in a still position. The intuitive shape of the device allows the user to easily understand how to hold and use the device. The organic and ergonomic shape provides a secure grasp in the users hand.

and the most important part:

After simply placing the device on the forehead, a beeping sound followed by a flashing LED alerts the user when it is done. In addition, the user can clearly see the temperature on the LCD screen, while holding the device to their baby [or sick little kid].

Why wasn’t this designed before just now?

Designer: Duck Young Kong

• Brian says:

Like the thinking but it’s fundamentally flawed. The forehead is never used as a consistent measure of ones body temperature by any reputable medical professional. It would also not register a temperature that is consistent with the lingual method.

suphasith N.
      [email protected]

To Maketing YD. Dear sir.
      How the price for lunar baby temp. and I can buy it now. I’m live in Thailand .and I have maket in thailand have location in the maket. your can contract me now.\
      Thanks and regards
      Suphasith N.
      I’m not speke Eng.
      i’m thaipeople.

• BabeBeply says:

Вот странно: все пишут в блогах на такие разные темы, а о любви и чувствах к близким так мало. Такое впечатление, что в сети все стали такими безчувственными 🙁

• Keith says:

The person using it would also be warming up the unit with their hand.

• Henrique Staino says:

Well, let’s then consider that the environment is cooling down the thermometer.. ¬¬

• Keith says:

By placing your hand in this manner, it is trapping body heat between your hand and the portion of the body being measured, the environment would be cooling down the person, not directly the thermometer, so you would have a net increase in temp.

• tande says:

Wow, those have been out for a long time.

The only difference between this and any number of similar ones on the market is this has a clever way of holding it.

• purple-pillows says:

if i had this i feel like i would want to touch everything to get its temp… like when you get your first stop watch and you time everything that happens… even stuff that doesnt need to be timed… like recess football games

• Fernanda Villanueva says:

I think it´s a great idea. Simple. Easy. Ergonomic.

• dwight miller says:

I really like this idea. It is ard to get a child to sit still anyway. Where can I get a lunar thermometer and the price. Thank you

• sergio says:

cara, ficou muito massa este termometro..parabens…

• DAVID says:

WHAT DOES IT COST????

• AlexW.H. Mok says:

Lunar Baby Thermometer:

How the price for baby thermometer and where can buy it.

Thanks and regards
    Mok

• Shanthsl says:

I appreciate this product.
    Where can you buy this and whats the price?

• I would like to know where to purchase them and also to distribute them all over the US.

Please advise me to where to purchase, or get more information on the thermometer–gadgets

• Just looks like a sophisticated forehead strip thermometer and works in the same way. Therefore it is subject to the same problems like inaccurate readings when your child is perspiring etc. Looks cool though 🙂

• Impressive Read, I liked the flying saucer technology documentary section

• Oh, this is great, but I still prefer the non-contact forehead thermometer. When you have this kind of thermometer like mine, you will never look for anything else. And I love the fact that it’s non-invasive, accurate and so handy.

• Great piece of writing, I liked the communication types in the workplace bit

• Brilliant Read, I liked the best buy electronics department part

• Wonderful piece, I liked the technology strategy board jobs bit

• Ella Reed says:

I dislike reading lengthy articles, only as i’ve got
    a bit of dislexia, but i actually loved this one

• Emily White says:

The consolidated communications app writing is definately
    the best i have read today.

• Very fascinating object

• Please let me know if you’re looking for a author for your weblog.
    You have some really good articles and I feel I
    would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load
    off, I’d really like to write some content for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine.

Please send me an email if interested. Thanks!

• Saved as a favourite, cool website!