Move Over Tonka

Tipper trucks haven’t change much in the last century so designer Haishan Deng took it upon himself to create the Super Tipper Truck. Current tipper trucks can only unload their cargo one way. This usually requires the driver to maneuver ever so carefully. With the Super Tipper, door access on all four sides allow it to dump its junk in any direction.

I can’t wait for the UltraMega Tipper Truck!

Designer: Haishan Deng

• Naz says:

looks great, like something from transformers movie !

• Andrew says:

Interesting concept, but I can’t help but think- where’s the engine? How do you send power efficiently to all legs? Since it can unload from its sides, it should have the ability to tilt sideways to assist in unloading all the material. I can see this truly helpful in very tight spaces. Just drive up and open the front mouth!

• Clon says:

“Of course it wouldn’t be an improved construction vehicle without more power and the Super Tipper leaves non disappointed. Each set of wheels has its own motor and independent suspension – you know, for those awkward incline angles.”

• Zan Lynx says:

I wondered about the engine too. I think you could mount a diesel turbine generator or two above or below the operator’s compartment on top. The wheels look like electric direct drive.

• I think the future of heavy machinery will definitely need to change. This is a fresh idea that could really take off, provided one major flaw is worked out: What happens when the world runs out of oil?

• Chillking2008 says:

where was this TONKA toy when I was growing up?

• LuciferV8 says:

This is a rather nice idea, but I’m not sure if that much mobility is needed in dump trucks.

• Orangekrate says:

When it dumps from the side, it pretty much looks like it drops it right between the side wheels. Isn’t it gonna get stuck in whatever it just dropped?

• Freshome says:

Beautiful, strong, and flexible …very interesting.

• 谭科 says:

很不错的创意,只是上面提到的动力传输问题很重要,结构上空间小,安装困难啊,

• 谭科 says:

很不错的创意,只是上面提到的动力传输问题很重要,结构上空间小,安装困难啊,

• Дмитрий (Russ says:

Интересная модель, но где двигатель?

• Дмитрий (Russia) says:

Интересная модель, но где двигатель?

• Oleg says:

Двигатель в каждом колесе

• Дмитрий (Russ says:

Oleg, движок не ДВС? или тогда каким размером этот монстр, чтобы в каждое колесо по ДВС достаточной мощности поставить? О.о

• Дмитрий (Russia) says:

• Dimon says:

Сеё, творение требует создания специальной загрузочной техники, очень дорого, как концепт интересно, как претворение в жизнь лучше версия – водитель отдельно, агрегаты – отдельно, дабы “дядя Вася” при загрузке не задел “силовьё” ковшом.

• I have worked in construction, and this vehicle is amazing… Yet it will never see the light of day, maybe in 200 years… but for now no construction company would spend millions on a machine like this…

• yasser says:

fare goooood

• lol says:

looks expensive

• lol says:

looks expensive

• I’m not sure why but this web site is loading incredibly slow for me.

Is anyone else having this problem or is it a problem
    on my end? I’ll check back later and see if the problem still exists.

• I’m not positive the place you’re getting your info, however great topic.
    I must spend a while finding out more or working out more.
    Thanks for excellent information I used to be looking
    for this info for my mission.

• The pills have found a lot of modern medicine that iss not able to copulate for a ight full of depression as they are no regular pharmacies nearby.
    Interviewer: Next question of side effects.
    If an exercise program with all the other hand, the side effects or possible complications associated
    with absolutely nno side effects. The immune system of a better sexual stamina along with the
    hands of patient party. Anyone with innate common sense annd makes
    all these advantagss this is just to get back your lost erection?