Racy Tendencies For Coffee

If I were to pick out 5 quirky ways to brew my java, I’d pick the Cemented Joy, Coffee Stick, Finger Cup, Wooden Passion and the Racepresso! The last one being a new addition needs special mention. What gives me the kicks, is that it will fit perfectly into retro-styled interiors…from the 70’s-80’s era where it was all about having loud, faux-branded unique collectables! So very Kitsch!

I’m all ears to hear what you guys think about the machine, but in case you feel like giving a shout-out to Ilgar, go ahead and mail him at racespresso@helvetico.com

Designer: Ilgar Rustamov

• Franco Rizzo says:

Yes in deed a wonderful design Ilgar, and it would be wonderful if you could give the credits for the design to Jaren Goh and RareNative since they have designed this product for your company.

• Ilgar says:

Dear Franco.

Thank you for your comment. Of course, both Jaren Goh and Emidio Do Sacramento (RareNative) deserve credits for their work in fine-tuning the original design of RACESPRESSO and in production of the 3D graphics. With best regards. Ilgar

• Hi, Franco. I give credits to many people, who were involved in the creative process of developing my idea of the helmet shaped coffee machine into the current design of Racespresso coffee machine and Jaren Goh is one of these people. However, I do not give any credits to Emidio Do Sacramento (Rarenative). If you have any further questions, please send me an email to: i@racespresso.com as I am not going to place any further comments regarding Emidio Do Socramento or Rarenative on Yanko Design website.

• Franco Rizzo says:

• GIUSEPPE ASCENZI says:

Hi: love the Ferrari helmet espersso machine. I'd love to buy one if they ever make one, love the look. Please let me when there avalible can't wait to get my hands on one.E-mail me as soon as you do at let_it_be_27 @hotmail.com. and thank you for the preview. I'm sure thatevery FERRARI fan in the world would love to own one also once again thank you GIUSEPPE ASCENZI. Like I said love the design.Hope FERRARI gose for the idea.

• Ilgar says:

Hi Guiseppe. Thank you for your kind words. I am glad you like RACESPRESSO, which is only a concept now and we are working to develop this product, as well as a line of some motorsports inspired accessories and even a blend of coffee, which will be the most exciting and most energizing coffee in the world! Please send us an email to racespresso@helvetico.com and we will contact you once we have RACESPRESSO available. Thank you and best regards. Ilgar

• GIUSEPPE ASCENZI says:

• Ilgar says:

• ILGAR RUSTAMOV says:

SALAM ADASH ! GOZEL DIZAIN !UGURLAR

• melita says:

Hi my dear friend where i can buy it i really love it 😀 im from mexico

• melita says:

Hi my dear friend where i can buy it i really love it 😀 im from mexico

• Arturo Guerrero says:

As a fan of F1 this is a great idea, please let me know when is for sale.

• Stavros says:

?Hi, i would like to buy the machine. Can I?

• lydia says:

love it so much, how and where I can buy this one?

• Rustam says:

I’m ready to buy!))) when and whear????!!!!

• Rustam says:

I’m ready to buy!))) when and whear

• Ilia says:

Hey! It’s the most creative coffee maker ever! Is it available now?

• Luis Bravo says:

Hi, i would like to buy the machine.

• denis says:

Ciao. E bellissimo e sarei interessato all’acquisto ma quando costa? Grazie Denis

• denis says:

Ciao. E bellissimo e sarei interessato all’acquisto ma quanto costa? Grazie Denis

• petula says:

Is it possible now to buy this coffee machine ? It’s really a great idea and I would like to have one in my kitchen

• Pingback: bluesocks.org
    • It’s hard to find well-informed people on this topic, however, you sound like
      you know what you’re talking about! Thanks