Cut Throat Or Wrist

Rarely do we cover jewelry on YD and rarely does a design studio like Art Lebedev come up with some. Presenting here is the Punctirus Bracelet or Necklace, which according to the designers can “never go unnoticed.” I daresay I agree, not for the clever styling but for the fact that it goes well around the neck and the wrist. Anything multi-functional these days is a bonus, especially in “expensive” category! But I must add, as a choker the Punctirus gives a vamp-ish look! I love it!

Designers: Art Lebedev

Punctirus Bracelet or Necklace by Art Lebedev

Punctirus2

Punctirus3

• brack says:

first thing I thought of when I saw it…the little line that surgeons draw on their patients before they cut. I don’t know what that means though.

• Koneck says:

How nice. An invitation to get my throat or my wrist cut.

• Ha, I love it, really ironic.

• AlienzExist says:

If you want to look like your goth enough to slice your wrists at any momnent just do it, we dont care. As for turning it into jewelry, I get why they did it, because its ironic or something, but its also disgusting if you know anyone who has killed themselves. Go watch Twilight again you mongoloids.

• Bryan Lee says:

wow! i really like this! an awesome gift!

• Ahmet Bektes says:

my friend has a tattoo of same concept.

• smile.inc says:

.where can i get one of this?.

• Tru says:

where can i buy it?

• :) rrrrrr says:

Where can I buy one of these? It’s awesome

• It’s no fun to be on a social network or to follow someone who never talks to you.
    If a person is interested in what they see on your Facebook
    page, it’s crucial that they have your contact information to learn more.
    But other than those who just want to communicate with friends,
    old and new, social media is also currently being taken advantage
    by business oriented people as a way to reach their target
    clients and improve their businesses.

• When using such a solution, you will be asked to talk about the events that affected you in the year, marriage,
    new baby, move to a new house, started college, changed employment status, etc.
    Educating these customers in how to handle their tax affairs in the future
    can save them many thousands of dollars. Avoid hype or gimmicks and let people know exactly what to expect and what
    they are required to do in order to receive what they are
    being offered.

• Fashion is something which improves your lifestyle in most amazing manner and it is all about making simplest dresses more exclusive
    with styling. Here are a few tips to prevent basketball injuries.
    In addition, this comfortable fabric it doesn’t hurt and is also durable will ensure
    that you can use this beautiful dress on the long period of time rather than using it not until.

• It is a very strong line, but it is also very sensitive, making it a great line when fishing for trout.
    Be sure to go with fresh bait, and stay away from the baits that are based on chicken or cat food.
    But have you ever thought about living in your boat full time.