Any fashionista knows expensive heels and water do not go together. If durability weren’t such an issue, I’m sure you’d rock those blahniks daily. SWIMS, a Scandinavian company known for making stylish galoshes just released the City Slipper high heel. Like the other SWIMS products, the design of the City Slipper is simple and beautiful and in line with company’s Scandanavian heritage. In addition, the design incorporates lots of great details both for practical and aesthetic reasons.
- Extra traction for slippery surfaces.
- The sole of each CitySlipper has the map of either New York, Paris or Tokyo.
- Pull on/off grip and the soft siliconpad on the sides makes it very convenient.
- Flexible design to fit almost any heel height and thickness due to flexible material and construction.
- Protection for the delicate leather/suede sole of your shoe and the tip of the shoe against the elements.
- Low-Cut style is for shoes with bows and buckles.
Designer: SWIMS Studio