Noto is an internationally renowned product design studio near Cologne, Germany. After 16 years of successful product design, they are proud of what they have enabled- visually and economically. Noto has been awarded some of the most recognized design awards such as Good Design, iF and Red Dot Design Awards, and has helped businesses to grow prosperously. They believe that an understanding of the business model is key to creating successful products. Based on this understanding, they sometimes even improve the business model itself. Noto helps start-ups to tackle the next hurdle, supports design departments in refocusing on their job and stimulates companies to do better business. This has made them business design partners, starting with product design. Noto designs your growth by enriching life. Apply now to be a part of this unique design environment!
Awarded ‘Best of Innovation’ at the Consumer Electronics Show 2016 in Las Vegas, the Beolab 90 changes the experience of sound with every fingertip on the control app and from every point of hearing. It represents the future of sound, celebrating 90 years of Bang & Olufsen.
Noto is an internationally active product design studio. Design research is their inspiration, product design is at the heart of what they do and with business design, they capture the value of ideas. They use their 16 years of experience and excellence in the design and development of products to build meaningful business opportunities. From developing new products to creating original services or value propositions for an idea, Noto works with you to hit the ground running and bring to life ideas that endure. And they need an innovative and independent Product Design Intern to help them with this!
- Working and communicating in a dynamic interdisciplinary design team
- Cooperating with our strategy experts to translate relevant user insights into product requirements
- Involvement into a variety of projects or even leading your own, of course, with the support of the team
- Creating compelling visuals in 2D or 3D for internal and external presentations
- Close collaboration with our industrial designers to ensure the excellence of work results together
- Your internship is mandatory
- You enjoy working in a team
- You offer good skills in sketching
- You are skilled in handling Adobe CC
- You are well-grounded in Rhinoceros, Vray or Keyshot
- You are confident in spoken and written English
- You are comfortable with preparing and holding presentations
- You are experienced with craftmanship for the construction of prototypes
- You possess an international drivers license and are comfortable with city traffic
Working at Noto means being passionate about the subject and considerate towards the team members and clients alike. Noto emphasizes a flat organizational structure, direct communication, and a familiar atmosphere. In their old factory-building studio around 15 talented people learn, create, ideate, design and develop as a team. Enjoy freshly prepared lunch dishes by their own cook, compete in the next table tennis tournament or participate in their regular knowledge exchange format. This and other after-work events make Noto a vivid and inspiring place to work.