BOULD DESIGN is a strategic partner for bringing highly functional, beautiful and successful products to life through a professional, user-centric design process. Their focus on function, simplicity, quality, and character has achieved outstanding results for clients ranging from stealth mode startups to diversified multi-nationals.
The Daikin One+ Smart Thermostat was designed from first principles to provide a refined user experience and seamless integration with the most sophisticated architectural environments and HVAC systems by Bould Design
Bould Design is growing and we are looking for an exceptional designer to join our award-winning San Mateo studio on a full-time basis. As a part of our team, you will collaborate on all phases of the design process from conceptualization to production. We offer an intense, yet informal environment for focused, highly motivated designers. Our client list includes the most successful design-centric companies in Silicon Valley including Nest Labs, Rylo, Light.co, Eero, and Roku. Our projects move at the forefront of design, technology, and manufacturing.
– 3-5+ years of experience
– strong form-giving skills and design sensitivity
– excellent sketching and visualization skills
– advanced SolidWorks (an absolute must-have) and adobe creative suite skills
– passionate about design and technology
– in-depth experience in guiding design through to manufacturing
– keen awareness of usability issues and empathy towards the end user
– creative problem solver
– analytic thinker
– articulate communicator
– strong interpersonal skills
– detail oriented and organized
– must have the authorization to work in the USA
– personal integrity holds self to the highest ethical and professional standards
How to Apply
To Apply: Please email cover letter, resume and portfolio in pdf format (under 5MB), or link to an online portfolio, by e-mail. Use the “Apply Now” button below.
Please only apply if your background is a really good match for the job description. Please, no calls or sending physical materials. You will receive a response, one way or another. Your patience is appreciated.
San Mateo, CA
Check out all the latest design openings on Yanko Design Job Board