Time in an Eclipse

Wall clocks, these days, are not just meant to be used to keep track of time. CAUCA produced this unique and interesting wall clock called the Eclipsion.
It’s intricately designed to measure time in a path that meets at a certain point to give the illusion of a solar eclipse. The movements of the clock leaves a lasting impression.

Features
Size – 270x270X30mm
Material – Steel, Aluminum, ABS
Color – black. white
Quartz movement with sweep second-hand
Requires 1 AA battery, included

Designer: Jay Jiwoong Baek for CAUCA

• Aurel says:

It's groovy!

• Aurel says:

It's groovy!

• Ioan OASA says:

It is a representation of the "things expected to happen" in 2012, when our Moon, Planet Earth, Nibiru=Planet X= The Destroyer and the Sun will be in a perfect eclipse/ Shangri-La. Most of the life on Earth will be destroyed. The only ones able to see the feeric views will be the "Masters of the Universe", who have the knowledge/ technologies/ abilities to save themselves and preserve aain the Big Secrets, like "who are we/ humans, what are our origins, roll in Universe, destiny….". Are you one of us ?

• Ioan OASA says:

It is a representation of the “things expected to happen” in 2012, when our Moon, Planet Earth, Nibiru=Planet X= The Destroyer and the Sun will be in a perfect eclipse/ Shangri-La. Most of the life on Earth will be destroyed. The only ones able to see the feeric views will be the “Masters of the Universe”, who have the knowledge/ technologies/ abilities to save themselves and preserve aain the Big Secrets, like “who are we/ humans, what are our origins, roll in Universe, destiny….”. Are you one of us ?

• Phreekoid says:

2012 – year of eternal twaddle….If you believe that armageddon bollocks you definitely need a life, mate….

• Phreekoid says:

• Ioan OASA says:

@Phreekoid : I explained the visuals of Designer Jay Jiwoong Baek for CAUCA / " Time in an Eclipse" .
    You don't have to tutor me, trivial comments do not impress me. So, I ask just you : ARE YOU ONE OF US ?

• Ioan OASA says:

@Phreekoid : I explained the visuals of Designer Jay Jiwoong Baek for CAUCA / ” Time in an Eclipse” .

• Thijs says:

Reminds me of a design I did for a thermostat: http://www.icy.nl/consument/producten/de-slimme-t

• Thijs says:

• this is wonder job

• this is wonder job

• Maurice says:

That’s a beautiful clock and a clever idea. I’m wondering who thought the name CAUCA was a good idea though.

• Maurice says: