Mark August 25th on your calendar and set it as a date to party hard with Yanko Design! The trendy Temple in San Francisco is playing host to Ubergizmo’s Digital Summer 2010, and promises to be the most happening bash! Socialize with like-minds from the fields of photography, fashion, art, and technology or simply come and meet us and explore the designer products at the Yanko Design booth. Yes, we are the Media Partners for the event and showcasing sexy stuff from the YD Store, so drop in and say HELLO! Sounds Exciting! Intel & Verizon are joining the party as tech-entertainment plus fashion divas will grace the ramp for a catwalk. The fun doesn’t stop here; you get a chance to strike a pose for a professional photo-shoot and up your glam-quotient with makeovers at makeup stations!
Here Are Some Of The Event Highlights:
- Yanko Design will showcase Exclusive Designer Products from the YD Store at its booth. Get to meet our team!
- Intel will showcase the future of fashion display.
- Verizon Wireless is providing a hands-on demo of the Droid X by Motorola and the Verizon Wireless MiFi™ 2200 Intelligent Mobile Hotspot.
- 8-11 PM Studio Photo-Shoot by Eye-Fi (Feel like a Model!) with real time upload on screen.
- 8-10 PM Glam up at the makeup stations.
- 8-12 AM Photo-Show by Liz Caruana, Warren Difranco and Anthony Lindsey – on screen.
- 10 PM Fashion Show by Colleen Quen Couture, Jan Warnock, Harputs OWN and Sofie Olgaard – Jewelry provided by Manika.
- Learn about Girls in Tech and request info about the Innovative Fashion Council San Francisco at their booths.
- Music: DJ Mrs Blythe
- Eco-action: Bring in your old phones for recycling through the Verizon Wireless HopeLine® Program.
Book you ticket ($5 with RSVP/ticket) for Digital Summer here, and don’t forget to bring your Printed Ticket or show the ticket with your name on your mobile.
Digital Summer: Tonight, 8:00pm onwards @ Temple SF [ Buy Tickets Here ]