Reflecting Ironing Board

Your ironing board need not be some magical piece of invention coz when you don’t use it you’re simply gonna stow it away in some crappy corner. Only if you were as smart as Therese! Adding a dash of functionality to the board, his idea is to transform it into a full-lenght mirror, when not in use. Super Intelligent I say! Lay it flat to iron your clothes; flip it vertical and its shiny mirror in the underbelly! I can see this going into production SOON.

Designer: Therese Glimskär

ironingboard_mirror

ironingboard_mirror2

Ironing Board Mirror by Therese Glimskär

ironingboard_mirror5

• I have this ironing board at home. Very useful!

• Nik says:

this is a real product allready in production.

Ironing board with a mirror on other side that you can use when you close the board.

• I have this ironing board at home. Very useful!

• Joven says:

everything can be add with mirror~ and there’s no conection between those 2 funtions~

• ambroise says:

There is a connection.
      After ironning, you can have a look at your “work”

• Confucius says:

If I had to do the ironing I’d probably be as miserable looking as the model too.

• Anni says:

I don’t care if Yanko never does any good research.

I do a lot of ironing and soon I’m moving into a smaller place. I NEED this!

• LnddMiles says:

The best information i have found exactly here. Keep going Thank you

• dunno-man says:

where’s the electric cord?
    Yeah, induction, I know – but the board would still need electricity.
    Looks like some “gimmick”design to me.
    Like H.Simpson said it: “Why don’t you take something that already exists and build in a clock?!”

• Haytham says:

Intelligent design

• Please. can you PM me and describe me gang of much more thinks up this. I am rightfully freak of a specific’ s webpage…gets solved duly asap.

• Dypeutery says:

Pay Per Click Jobs, With our program it is very simple process. Posted ID kbsis2512b SalaryBand: 0.00 WorkLevel: Junior Industry: Part Time and Temps1 Jan 2011 Motorist will now have to pay P86 for the Alabang-Calamba stretch, will now be charged P9.09 per kilometer from the previous P2.28.Quick pay per click question? Latest Posts. Can i patent a product i create with the use of a brand that exists? Anyone good at SEO, give me some adviceNothing is more cost effective and highly targeted as Pay-Per-Click, to pay to be put on the page in a high profile position when a certain search term7 Oct 2007 If you used a pay per download site, you really could literally be paying With Online Beatmaker Download Software В· Want to Sing Better?

• Dypeutery says:

• Kebin says:

what makes this so amazing is the platform for the iron, which looks like its made of plast, so when using this please make sure the iron is fully cooled before putting it down

• Kebin says:

• great share, great article, very usefull for me…thank

you

• great share, great article, very usefull for me…thank

you

• Kevin says:

The description only talked about the ironing board being able to be flipped up and become a mirror when not in use. Nothing about the iron, it’s just a dummy to help people understand that miserable guy is ironing.

• Reecyarla says:

best for you to take huge discount for more detail

• easto says:

Of course if you really are going to be departing as planned you’ve got no problems.

• Jenny says:

Where can I get this?!

The link someone posted doesn’t exist anymore!

Email me!

• Nicely place, Kudos..
    Amazing stuff, Regards.

• It’s going to be end of mine day, but before ending I am reading
    this fantastic article to increase my know-how.

• domain says:

It’s amazing in support of me to have a web page, which is helpful in favor of my experience.

thanks admin