Lights And Sound Show Right At Home

Disco comes home with these shimmy speaker spheres that hang on the walls like a mural or artwork. Adorable and very sexy, the lights patterns displayed by the set go in sync with the rhythm and beats of the music being played. Beyond awesome is the graphic bars representation that corresponds to the equalizer of the speakers. The woofers coordinate perfectly with either your PC or Home Theater and put on an amazing lights and sound show for you.

A ring-sized finger-touch controller helps you navigate the setup. Using this controller you can even do the usual stuff of play/pause/rewind etc. and manipulate your PC/ HT.

Designer: Morteza Faghihi

• Carl says:

And do your neighbors through the wall get free earmuffs?

• Lamah says:

Is it just me, or do the projected wall designs look much too dark against the bright wall? Projectors can only add light to what is already there.

• Henrique Staino says:

Can light be projected that far from a device that close to the surface?

Nice idea for the remote!

Lamah, well observed.

• zippyflounder says:

sorry light system wont work (as others mentioned) a simple experiment by the designer with a laser pointer would have shown that. Please just try a little due diligence once in a while.

• Christine says:

Fellas, it’s just a concept. Be a little more supportive and constructive. A pessimistic attitude won’t help anyone.

I, for one love the idea. These speakers/light show on a dark basement wall or a nightclub venue could be amazing.

• zippyflounder says:

I am constructive, do your homework first then “play” on the watcom tablet. By not doing so says just that it was “play”. If the designer said “this is what I would like to do.” then I am certain there would be help to make it real. I am happy to help, even thinking about starting up a online school of sorts. If you don’t know, research and or ask, it’s pretty simple.

• brack says:

The reason I like this “package” is because its a really entertaining product design that is not wrapped in “social” marketing techniques. It doesn’t claim to be green, or friendly, or responsible, or even cheap. It just says, “here I am, and I’m fun.”

• sead says:

Did you see ever hologram pictures. this is same. please be supportive

• Pioofmusik says:

How much cost it? and where i can buy it ?

• Allison says: