Another Simple MP3 Player

This one doesn’t have a name. It’s just referred to as the “Tactile MP3” player. Why tactile? Simply because the 5 basic controls necessary to master your music are raised bumps, something like braille. The idea is you can control your music all by the sense of touch. Design wise, it’s pretty slick, like a dollop of shiny mercury backed by some creamy marshmallow puff. Mmm mmm!

Designer: Bomi Kim

• Hudsong says:

I wish all these cool things were more than just concepts.

• Palestina says:

Cool! Is that waterproof?

• That Guy says:

The problem is, every mp3 player these days has to be measured up against the iPod. This design hits the same functionality category as the shuffle, but it’s trying to beat it on user-friendliness. In this sense, I’d say it’s successful, in a general kind of way.

It is not, however, showing me anything spectacular. My recommendation: Since you’re appealing to users that find the sterile shininess of the Apple product intimidating, it makes a lot of sense to continue the theme of lowering the tech threshold. Allow the back to rotate against the front on a mechanical clicker to adjust the volume, make the front out of rubber with mechanical switches underneath… these are the sort of things that will complete the theme of the product and push it beyond good and into great.

I also think bead-blasted aluminum for the back would make for a stronger tactile feel (and cover fingerprints) but that might just be personal taste.

• This thing is the coolest I have seen…
    When can I get one?

I am afraid I would eat it.

• It’s so cute!!!^^

• iopopo says:

I LIKE IT

• james says:

This looks so Cool! I like the shiny metal quicksilver look! They need one that is for mass storage and with a simple and cool screen, like those black inverted color screens or something for text, just so you could find your songs. But this look is so awesome!

• pero cual es su capacidad? 500MB?

• pero cual es su capacidad? 500MB?

• Andrea says:

I'm looking for an mp3 player, this one is more than perfect, I would like to know is it on sale? how much? where?

• CONCHI says:

Quiero conoceros pero en lenguaje español

• Thanks , I have recently been looking for information apprfoximately
    this topic ffor a long time and yours is thee greatest I’ve discovered so far.
    However, what about the bottom line?Are you positive avout the supply?

• Good day I am so happy I found your webpage, I really found you by
    error, while I was researching on Aol for something else, Anyways I am here now and
    would just like to say many thanks for a incredible post and a all round interesting
    blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to
    read it all at the moment but I have bookmarked it and also included your RSS feeds,
    so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the awesome
    work.

• Zdaniem wzywającego spółka cywilna, której jest wspólnikiem, powinna być
    traktowana jako podmiot rozpoczynający prowadzenie działalności gospodarczej.

• Spółka rozwijała się dynamicznie tak, że ze względu na
    obroty i uzyskiwane dochody musiała przekształcić się – zgodnie z artwork.