Sliding Shower

The ‘Slider’ offers the ultimate experience of showering pleasure. With its easy and simple sliding shower panel control, it maximizes and revolutionizes the whole shower experience. The Slider is a completely new idea, combining a wall mounted shower system with a normal overhead shower system in one place. The adjustable shower panel doubles as an overhead shower and a body and shoulder massage.The Slider’s simplified and minimal design is pleasing to the eye and encapsulates today’s modern style.

Designer: Sung Hoon Mun

• LYN says:

It looks cool.
    But will you really willing to pack and unpack it every time when you take a shower?
    I doubt that…

• I see says:

thanks (obrigado) to “powered” my blog

• Flyboy says:

Nice concept and pretty – but watch out for engineering the plumbing – and the slide mechanism. The unit would require springing of some form.

Such a device would stay left in the up position after about 8 times of use. Even worse the shampoo bottle might be placed in the area it closes. The reason – it looks nice but doesn’t really create any useable space saving.

• Gokor says:

I like it, but can it match my shower? Or do I have to have a concrete stall?

• Anoel says:

Hey why not attach a showerhead to a flexible stainless hose that can be held in a bracket for hands-free above head showering yet come off into your hand for more personal water enjoyments?

• Sunghoon Mun says:

^^ Thank you for all your comments

• Wow! It looks very sexy. Very nice modern design. I think it has to be installed in large shower room with corresponding design.

• venisenil says:

perhaps possible to put the tap behind the panel. when you don’t use it, you don’t see it

• Nuna says:

Oh, yes, plus it would ensure that the shower is put away (for the sake of the slick look) if you have the sliding action turn the shower off. Kinda like closing the toilet lid — only happens if there’s a good reason to.

• xXblahXx says:

very beautiful and innovative! just one question: does it rust?

• So says:

Hmm there is one thing i’m curious about and that is how will the water pipe be link to the showers head?

• Joe M. says:

nice slick design. also check out shower panels at myshowermart.com. they have awsome stainless steel shower panels.

• Hanifa says:

im modelling my house..where can i purchase this ..or is ithis just a design idea?! I love it!

• Hanifa says:

• how can i use your design to manufacture the shower unit , contact me

• Prosumer Cameras. These cameras are a step up from point and shoot cameras and allow the user to either shoot in fully automatic mode or to have some control over the exposure by using specific exposure modes. For example, there might be a portrait mode, an action mode, and a close up mode.

• Wont’t find better design than this for a shower. What about the maintenance?