Sinking Tub! Really!

Expect your bath to sink or spill or whatever it is that comes to your mind! The idea behind the Shore Tub is to give you a complete spa experience, with massages and jets of water giving you the complete service. What makes the tub different from the herd is its unique elevation system. One end of it simply spills onto the floor so that people with restrictive movements need not “climb out”, but walk out of it. I’m sure it will help in avoiding nasty slips and falls! Plus the workings look do-able as well.

Designer: HeyTeam Collective with Teuco

Shares 12.7K

• Jon says:

Simply Awesome! Whats its native state? up or down? If its up then something should really be done to make the lines and jet holes more ascetically pleasing. This is amazing once again! I can see it in action easily! Does it have a lid to increase the floor space? Could you add another layer too include a solid cover? Great work im in love with the cocept…

• Jon says:

• everlastingz says:

moving the whole tub up and down seems to require some extremely strong hydraulics. i'd say it would be easy to go down but not up

• everlastingz says:

• We are really glad that you find it interesting!
    About jet holes, at this stage, we applied components already used by the company, like materials or water-cleaning system.

Creative greetings from HeyTeam Collective.

• We are really glad that you find it interesting!

Creative greetings from HeyTeam Collective.

• mommus says:

nice idea… but where does the water go?

• mommus says:

nice idea… but where does the water go?

• Marzaday says:

Now that is really nice. Presentation is very cool too. Not to sure about the Crash Test Dummy illustration (personally I think it lets the "Super Slick" rest down). Otherwise I love it and cant wait to wet my feet :)

• Marzaday says:

Now that is really nice. Presentation is very cool too. Not to sure about the Crash Test Dummy illustration (personally I think it lets the “Super Slick” rest down). Otherwise I love it and cant wait to wet my feet :)

• kim mannus says:

Don't see the reasoning for this unless its for the handicap. Lots of wasted seating area. Looks kinda sleazy retro

• kim mannus says:

• Guest says:

If you got rid of the wavy floor, this would make an excellent pool for those with accessibility issues (wheelchair, walker, crutches, etc.)

• Guest says:

• Must for homes, hotels, condoes, apts, resorts alone.
    worldwide use in the Tropical zones.
    Id like one.

• Must for homes, hotels, condoes, apts, resorts alone.
    worldwide use in the Tropical zones.
    Id like one.

• foxcore says:

Love it. Love the idea. I would buy one of these

• foxcore says:

Love it. Love the idea. I would buy one of these

• shmootz89 says:

awesome, priceless

• shmootz89 says:

awesome, priceless

• interested E. says:

First of all nice presentation and illustration. But I have to agree that it would take a huge amount of energy to rise this pool especially when their are people in it. But also without, water is heavy!! :D. I mean have you guys that about drainflow? You need to lose the water FAST when this thing is rising.

Second, what't the height of the whole system underneath this thing. I mean, imagine a hotel that would like to implement this product in their existing hotel. What will hapen to the room underneath the one with this product. Will it lose half it's height? I'm 6'6" so I wouldn't like any heightdrops :)

Nice Idea and presentation, just interested how far this concept is developed and all things considered.

• interested E. says:

Second, what't the height of the whole system underneath this thing. I mean, imagine a hotel that would like to implement this product in their existing hotel. What will hapen to the room underneath the one with this product. Will it lose half it's height? I'm 6'6″ so I wouldn't like any heightdrops :)

• Nicu says:

Nice, but it can climb up to a full bath?

• Nicu says:

Nice, but it can climb up to a full bath?

• YeJin says:

good!!

• YeJin says:

good!!

• Do not even think of mounting a video camera to the fenders unless you’re searching for some abstract content to
    modify later. Mounting a cam straight to the
    motorbike is possible, however you will certainly
    need to experiment to see how works for your bike
    and the sort of roadways you ride.

• If some one desires expert view on the topic of
    blogging then i propose him/her to go to see this web site, Keep up the nice job.