Honda Cub Motocycle by Sam Jibert

The Honda Cub motorcycle by Sam Jilbert utilises the potential for a radically revised layout, dispensing with convention due to its use of a hydrogen fuel cell. For so long has mankind had an addiction to the internal combustion engine with its limitations of form and package layout, but now totally revised and interesting concepts can be created by placing or moulding the hydrogen power-plant components in unusual and previously unfeasible forms. Sam explains: “I’ve based this concept around the Honda Cub, which has been around for decades and is still very popular on the continent with locals and tourists alike. The Cub is very practical but this concept takes it to a new level, with a provocative image and being environmentally responsible, the new Cub should appeal to young city professionals and the young trendy market in general.”

Designer: Sam Jibert

Shares 732

• kc says:

I am loving this design, I would buy it for my little sister and she will be in Highschool soon..It is very trendy and it will cater to a younger crowd!

• andrea echeverry says:

i love this….. and i want it so bad…. is it real and how much does it cost its amazing

• Tim says:

hi,,,,all these products are just designs and they aren’t ready for markets yet due to not being able to really produce any…so if you really want to buy some cool new designed stuff on this site.. just click on “shop” button and you’ll see only certain things are available…so goodluck on finding this bike…

• Yanko says:

hey did you ever thouth of making that for reall
    i could help ya!!!

• Ryan. says:

good day.

I also have a creative side that is boundless.

right now im the creative director for a small ad agency., go figiure.

Im a graphic designer with a tech background. so i often find my self working for 3 days non stop on some random idea that came to mind. i have designed over 20 inovative products that dont exist or up graded somthing that need sum design on function help.

My main focuse latly is home entertainment. and sound. i could write a blog. on the items i have design-d even down to sound defelection and sound wave targeting.

So mail me back if you want to bump heads.

Regards.

Ryan T3D Design.

• malsal says:

butifull design, buy? re-turn e-mail please.

• ultima says:

Design seems quite tangible and pristine, still being thought provoking especially due to curvature of the body skeleton. Honda Cub was depicted as an “impostor in the gray” boasting its color contrast, presenting a new ideal of travel owing dominance to its main factor – low cost.

Hydrogen cell usage reveres the core concept of vehicle – respect towards the environment. Alas, the act of betrayal to its predecessor, the Cub, manifests in storming prices of H cell implementation today which moves it away from public reach with a fundamental blow.
    With a shift in genuine driving habits, faced with oil depletion, this might add to the launch of a new driving era.

Contemporary ideas like this are of flourishing nature in the Far East due to disparity in global trends. Renaissance which should remove standard driving model of Western world is yet to commence but shall be propelled with daring concepts such as this.

Looks like Honda’s zeitgeist might have spotted another supernova in transport design.

• Scott says:

Very cool looking, but where do your feet go? There looks like there’s a metal bar towards the bottom, but it looks like it might only be a stand for the bike.

• Hannah says:

HiiYaaa

This Design Iss Sooo FUNKY.!.

• DJ Slava says:

Hehe))) A few days ago in a biker-pub))) I would be laughing if I had seen something like this b4 :)

• Tim Nice says:

Shame it would not work and what about suspension? form over function :(

• Mandrake says:

Not only does there seem to be no place for your feet, there is no storage unless there is an attachemtn not pictured. You need, at the least some storage for a helmet. “Form over function” is right but I like it.

• The Animaster says:

Aside from suspension, how the hell do the wheels turn? I think I can figure out the back wheels, but what about the front? Where are the front wheel axles? How does this thing turn – by leaning?

Good 3D rendering, but it just won’t work even in concept.

• ajung says:

this motocycle is very fantastic..
    it’s for next life..

• zaharni says:

is it real and how much does it cost its amazing

03.24.08
    Tim says

• jimmy says:

i like this motor cycle…how much is it

• susant kumar says:

i was shocked to see baby bike with disc brake….

• vishwajeet says:

carraction in handling this is not work well but i know that how so contact me on my email address

• MaryCarmen Madrigal says:

Can you fold it to transport in the trick of a standard car?

• The design is funky but where is the foot rest?

• Flooring says:

Wow now thats a design for the future, just look how far we have come in the past 50 years.

What is it going to be like in the next 50 years??

• My god that design is the coolest thing I seen this year. Its like something from Tron.
    I can see myself flying around in one of these in the near future.

• xfantasy says:

This motocycle is very fantastic. I like this idea.

• shiplu says:

I love this bike. If I got it for free I would be really happy.

• You sound very interesting! Lets bump heads! I’m an industrial designer and perpetual innovator and inventor!

• Aaron says:

Technology is really coming along

• web design says:

A wireframe can be a rough sketch or simple boxes showing which area is going to be for what category on each page.

Finding the correct freelancer is one thing else altogether.
    As you’ll find a number of digital agencies available within the market, the choice of the
    quality designer is now little more difficult.

• Article Source: offers live sports betting odds and wagering and provides chances to bet on sports games,
    including the World Series, NFL Playoffs, and more. The
    real common element here is perserverence converted into success.

High Top Design – Pros – Better Ankle Support, Better Comfort, More Protection with Knocks –
    Cons – Bulkier – Low Top Design – Pros – Lighter, Lower Ride – Cons : Less Ankle Support, Less
    Protection from Knocks.